Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gen2 coloured Combiners?

Now the question that needs to be asked... Will it be a gold Alpha Bravo or a gold Slingshot...

If it is a gold Slingshot he needs to disintegrate as soon as you remove him from the packaging, got to love GPS...

And here I am building a neo G2 collection just because.

This news is getting better.

I hope for the G2 fans there's a non-GPS Superion. I don't like G2, but I cringe at G2 Superion not because of colours but rather how fragile he is.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Now the question that needs to be asked... Will it be a gold Alpha Bravo or a gold Slingshot...

If it is a gold Slingshot he needs to disintegrate as soon as you remove him from the packaging, got to love GPS...
    I really hope that somehow they do both. For instance, include Alpha Bravo in the set and have Slingshot available as an exclusive elsewhere like they did with the Dinobots set and Slog last year.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post

That could be a BotCon exclusive... a G2 Superion in the boxset, and a bag of gold plastic crumbs as the attendee figure.

Sounds (and looks) cool. I probably wouldn't be able to afford it, even if it was at retail, since I'm still striving to buy the regular combiners. I hope Slingshot/Quickslinger gets his GPS referenced in his bio or something, or his weapon has some GPS function. All the G2 goodness needs to stay. I could always start a G2 classics collection, since things are shaping up for it:

-RTS Laser Optimus
    -GDO Megatron (or possible a Leader Megatron redeco)
    -United Bumblebee
    -Generations Dreadwing
    -FOC G2 Bruticus
    -Ultimate Gift Set G2 Jazz
    -Possible CW G2 Superion
    -Potential CW G2 Devastator, Menasor, Defensor, Bruticus
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Sounds (and looks) cool. I probably wouldn't be able to afford it, even if it was at retail, since I'm still striving to buy the regular combiners. I hope Slingshot/Quickslinger gets his GPS referenced in his bio or something, or his weapon has some GPS function. All the G2 goodness needs to stay. I could always start a G2 classics collection, since things are shaping up for it:

-RTS Laser Optimus
    -GDO Megatron (or possible a Leader Megatron redeco)
    -United Bumblebee
    -Generations Dreadwing
    -FOC G2 Bruticus
    -Ultimate Gift Set G2 Jazz
    -Possible CW G2 Superion
    -Potential CW G2 Devastator, Menasor, Defensor, Bruticus
    I'm kind of doing something similar atm,
    Have the Ultimate Gift Set Jazz & Optimus Prime, Gen Dreadwing and Gen Stealth Bombber Megatron with the G2 Reprolabels sets, Carzap and G2 Starscream from this years Subscription Service coming, along with G2 MP Bumble (though he may end up as G1ised version for shiny) and I'm looking to track down the G2 Ramjet repaint at some point in time. Have also ordered the Botcon Electro(ns) amongst my recent order from the TFCC store too.

G2 combiners would be a sweet addition.

EDIT: I have United Bumblebee too, could use him on the G2 shelf instead, just stick a G2 label on him...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    If this is true, it would not be surprising, as we are likely to see these popular moulds/toys milked as much as possible, but the question is if this recolour will be a regular release or a store/convention exclusive... because it looks to come with a character card for Superion, instead of for the individual toys, so this could be released as a box-set.
    It definitely looks like the front of a box set.

Saw some speculation that it could possibly be the Fan Vote combiner, which I could imagine, but there's enough visual cues to lean towards G2 Superion

Edit: Just saw the pic in a higher res via Tfwiki on twitter, and the card says Superion so never mind the other speculation

Wasn't there a rumor earlier this year that G2 Devastator is a SDCC exclusive? I hope it's not going to be all G2 combiners at SDCC, but 5 G2 combiners over the next year would be cool for the G2 fans.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

my body is ready