Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Walmart Exclusive figures

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Gosh, do we really need the Silverbolt Mould in 4 different colour repaints?
    4? I thought there were only 3 including this new one?

Silverbolt, Darkwind & now Skyfall... who's the fourth one?

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    4? I thought there were only 3 including this new one?

Silverbolt, Darkwind & now Skyfall... who's the fourth one?
    hekei/USA version

Surely if they were going to repaint the Powerglide mold into one of the Air Strike Patrol Tailwind would have been a better choice, what with his being a blue A-10 Thunderbolt already?

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Gosh, do we really need the Silverbolt Mould in 4 different colour repaints?
    Nopes... He's an awful mould imo, with his 3 second transformation and near-complete bot mode doubling as the undercarriage of his alt mode, I was sorely disappointed by this figure. To release him in cool colour schemes (mesa luuurve red & black) when the figure is average at best begin with is beyond me. Dare I be cliche and say "you can't shine s***"

Powerglide however atleast has some merit. For those unable to get the Henkei for G1 accurate colours, they can now get a Hasbro version. Personally though, I'm quite happy with my original Universe Powerglide, as the red works fine on a mini-bot, but on an Ultra class, it's a bit too overdone being entirely red imo.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Nopes... He's an awful mould imo, with his 3 second transformation and near-complete bot mode doubling as the undercarriage of his alt mode, I was sorely disappointed by this figure.
    I actually really like the Silverbolt mould... as for the 'robot under a jet' argument - to quote the TF Wiki...

Silverbolt transforms into a sleek, supersonic jet bomber similar to an XB-70 Valkyrie. His vehicle mode essentially has his robot body folded up underneath while his robot mode has the plane strapped to his back. In Silverbolt's defense, the underside of an XB-70 Valkyrie is a huge engine with a plane strapped to its back.
    I do agree that the repaints of him have been ordinary... except the Henkei (which is the one I own) - that's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Powerglide however atleast has some merit. For those unable to get the Henkei for G1 accurate colours, they can now get a Hasbro version.
    I'm glad I held off buying the Henkei (I also passed on Hasbro's original white version - terrible colours IMO), because this time Hasbro wins!! The colours are better than the Henkei - I love the blue cockpit shield, and finally he is red with grey arms... just like G1.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I'm glad I held off buying the Henkei (I also passed on Hasbro's original white version - terrible colours IMO), because this time Hasbro wins!! The colours are better than the Henkei - I love the blue cockpit shield, and finally he is red with grey arms... just like G1.
    Has anyone got a link to USA edition vs. Walmart version comparison pictures?

I'm trying to avoid having too many Autobots in similar shades of red...