Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers t-shirts at Kmart

Default Transformers t-shirts at Kmart

This item has been mentioned a couple of times here in the sightings section and acquisitions, but not posted as news yet... so I went and got a photo yesterday...

It's $10 at Kmart in the menswear section, and comes in lots of sizes, from small to 4XL.

The 1980s font and toy art is amazing, and hopefully they do more.

I bought 2.

Same here, gonna get a third and sell it for redicullus scalper prices in afew years

Thank you 24hr Kmart I'll be going down after work to grab one!

Looks nice.

Megatron Guest

ooh.. that's a steal!

oh I didn't know it was featured here, hahaha, already got me 2 a few days ago but didn't think anything of it. The had the logo shirt I think last year and a Prime one a few years ago. Good thing Kmart sells em cheap.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I went back to find the ladies t-shirt last night after some people mentioned that there was one, and I will post up a photo and details tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    oh I didn't know it was featured here, hahaha, already got me 2 a few days ago but didn't think anything of it. The had the logo shirt I think last year and a Prime one a few years ago. Good thing Kmart sells em cheap.
    I figure that the more we promote these sorts of things the more likely we are of getting more later... and not just movie stuff every 3 years.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I went back to find the ladies t-shirt last night after some people mentioned that there was one, and I will post up a photo and details tonight.
    Bonus points for wearing the t-shirt.

The ladies licensed Transformers t-shirt at Kmart for $12, with a faded look... in a heap of sizes, as I saw 6 to 22, and there could be more.

I wonder why the smaller (womens) t-shirt is $2 more. They certainly had more of them than the mens t-shirt in the first post (at the same store).

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Bonus points for wearing the t-shirt.
    Nah, I think it was bad enough getting weird looks from several ladies in the women clothing section while I spent a couple of minutes looking for this t-shirt.