Update:

Upon further examination I noticed something unusual in the opposite leg to the broken one. It seems that once upon a time, that leg had broken off in a similar manner only that a previous owner had attempted to fix it. Unfortunately he botched it up by super gluing the whole knee joint together as a solid piece with no knee swivel (Don't think it's Blink as he would have told me). I spend the whole afternoon scraping off the glue to pull the pieces a part and properly reattach the joint so that it swivels.

I also noticed that the broken off leg seems to have belonged to another Sky Lynx as the broken part did not match to the snapped piece of the leg part attached to the body - I had to adapt the snapped white piece in the broken off lower red leg so that it fits together with the rest of the white upper leg.

This was a very unusual issue so I didn't take any pics as it's unlikely for someone else to encounter it so no need for a guide. I have now fixed those odd issues and Sky Lynx is now in the condition that I originally thought it was so no harm done.

I will continue the this Repair guide once the super glue fully dries and I am confident that everything is functionally strong to proceed.