Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Sydney Easter Show - Transformer Showbags

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Have a look at them here
    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/21...s-showbag-tip/

Farmer Truck Transformer sounds more interesting than what I can see in that picture. I was hoping for something like Gears from The Autobot Smasher carrying sacks of potatoes into town.
    I can't believe that a Newspaper website would be promoting that showbag as if it were legit Transformers... even calling one "Bumblebee".

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I can't believe that a Newspaper website would be promoting that showbag as if it were legit Transformers... even calling one "Bumblebee".
    I agree with the Thom quoted in the article, I've never seen a lot of these transformers before

They don't appear to be KOs of actual Transformers toys, but are using a lot of Transformers artwork, which requires licensing, so should be illegal in our "Hasbro" market.
    Not our problem I guess, if Hasbro Australia doesn't care.

Aside from hugely obvious problem of NO TRANSFORMERS FIGURES in the official bags, they are actually pretty chock full of cool stuff. Not great for Decepticon fans, but they will sell out pretty quickly I reckon. The knock-off bag is cool for randomness factor, but how much of an opportunity for a random Legends Grimlock, Bumblebee or Prime to promote TF4 do they have that they are missing!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett