Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target Christmas Toy Sale 10/11 - 16/11

My target just restocked DOTM toys for the sale, and now has both Wave 1 Bumblebee and Starscream, and Wave 2 Optimus and Megatron.
    So much for Wave 3.....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

went to two Targets today.... just the same old stuff there, no Ratchet or Shockwave action sets

Neither Dvd or Blueray is worth getting at the moment. Dvd is single disc with no special features and the Blueray has no other features either.

The rest looks promising. Fingers crossed.

Where is the 3D blu ray double disc special edition with the extra features :S im so waiting... they can keep their 3D blu ray that for some reason has 3 versions of the copy? DVD, blu ray and digital. Why would anyone want that? really? if i dont have blu ray, ill buy the dvd. if i want digital.... ill download it.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    went to two Targets today.... just the same old stuff there, no Ratchet or Shockwave action sets
    Same I've been to a few looking for Ratchet at least because he is pictured and the pkace is full of bee and starscream

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Same I've been to a few looking for Ratchet at least because he is pictured and the pkace is full of bee and starscream
    my local didnt even restock for the sale... they have the same number of bees and screamers as they did last week.... its very disapointing i wanted ratchet
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm waiting for the DVD with all the special features and behind the scenes. hopefully it gets here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krittle View Post
    Where is the 3D blu ray double disc special edition with the extra features :S im so waiting... they can keep their 3D blu ray that for some reason has 3 versions of the copy? DVD, blu ray and digital. Why would anyone want that? really? if i dont have blu ray, ill buy the dvd. if i want digital.... ill download it.

DVD won't be coming w/ special features. Paramount rep told me the other day - apparently that has come as directive from on high (ie - Dreamworks/Michael Bay/someone). You'll also notice that Bluray are getting more of the special features in general - combination of studio push toward Bluray (particularly in the case of Fox & Disney) and the extra storage space on a Bluray disc.

Special Ed. Bluray has been knocked back to Feb in Japan according to reports on Tformers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    DVD won't be coming w/ special features. Paramount rep told me the other day - apparently that has come as directive from on high (ie - Dreamworks/Michael Bay/someone). You'll also notice that Bluray are getting more of the special features in general - combination of studio push toward Bluray (particularly in the case of Fox & Disney) and the extra storage space on a Bluray disc.

Special Ed. Bluray has been knocked back to Feb in Japan according to reports on Tformers.
    That sucks!