Page 436 of 467 FirstFirst ... 416426431432433434435436437438439440441446456 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Yay, got my Beat Em up Bundle deivered today. Went for a sightly sexy version to get the CD sountracks and an art book. Me likey!

Plus can't wait to get hammering on Capt Commando again!

Has anyone tried the Epic Games store on PC yet?

I know the last thing we need is another games store on PC but I'm thinking of buying Hades through the Epic stores as it's an exclusive.

So, who’s into Smash? I sunk an hour into it last night. I’m trying very hard to unlock Captain Falcon. Seems fun
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm getting it for Christmas, and very much looking forward to it.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I played it a little last week when it first came out. I really need a good beginners guide video to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong to be getting my ass handed to me by the story mode.

I'm going through a second playthrough on Mass Effect. The first was on PC and I played pretty much all paragon choices and saved Wrex on Virmire.
    This second one is on PS3 and I'm playing renegade, and was looking forward to seeing Wrex get taken down. During the dialogue I chose all renegade options - and Wrex backed down! Even when I'm trying to I can't kill him!

I created a save point just beforehand, so went back and tried some variations to get the death. Man, krogans take a lot of shots before going down.

Is Mass Effect worth getting into now? I'm aware the first one is pushing 15 years old.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Playing through spiderman. So far god of war is better. Cant get the fighting mechanics down yet. Im only at the museum. Feels a lot like batman.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Is Mass Effect worth getting into now? I'm aware the first one is pushing 15 years old.
    The first three Mass Effect games are amazing, even the DLC is worth playing (and almost essential) as it adds to the story greatly.

My only gripes are that I found you need to do at least two playthroughs of the first game to get the best ending possible (have all possible crew members make it through to the next game). Then the Suicide Mission in ME2 requires a guide not to have your entire team wiped out. They fixed those gripes in ME3.

Due to engine limitations the 3 games have some major performance problems on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PS3, but run smoother on Xbox One X. PC is a bad way to play them as there is no controller support on the PC versions and the game is really meant to be played on controller.

That said though you really should play the first 3. Just remember to never play MEA or it will destroy your good feelings from playing the first 3.

Heeeeeh.

Let's agree to disagree on Andromeda. It's a pretty good ME game who doesn't deserve the hate IMHO. The worst part about it is that you can see all the little details that prevents it from being a *great* ME game.