Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Saviers Toys (Australia) feedback

Still in operation.

I received my Oversized Studio Series Starscream from them last week.

I will say that I find the setup of their store kind of infuriating. If a pre-order item is out of stock (ie all pre-orders taken) it still shows as in stock, and they still accept payment and then have to manually refund it. Bit annoying.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I've had good experiences with Saviers, until just recently (Dec 2022 - Jan 2023) - where I've no reply to an enquiry, through their contact page, a follow-up email and another email about a separate issue. This is an 8 week period - I feel I'm being patient?
    I have something I'd like to order something from them, but I'm being cautious, as I've been bit before from previous Aussie stores. I've been putting off posting this as I think Saviers is a great store, but other than their contact form and email, I don't use Facebook, how can I get a message through?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Their contact form and e-mail is all I've ever used (and should always be sufficient for a web business - social media be damned). They do seem to go on an annual trip to China, possibly about now (to coincide with Chinese New Year), but they generally put up a message about that. Seems odd.

Searching turns up a phone number that they don't appear to list on their web site at all: +61 434 006 411.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Their contact form and e-mail is all I've ever used (and should always be sufficient for a web business - social media be damned). They do seem to go on an annual trip to China, possibly about now (to coincide with Chinese New Year), but they generally put up a message about that. Seems odd.

Searching turns up a phone number that they don't appear to list on their web site at all: +61 434 006 411.
    Yeah. I think I'll wait it out a bit more before e-mailing again. Thanks for the phone number info.

Ordered TE-01 Clear from Saviers on the weekend, paid via direct debit, was dispatched on Monday and received on Tuesday (express post.) Shipped in the TE-01 brown cardboard box with bubble wrap. Good updates on dispatch etc, definitely will buy from again.

On another note I did contact via text a week or so earlier asking if I could pickup with cash, while he couldn't do a face to face transaction due to other work commitments he did offer for cash in his letterbox and the product on his deck... I didn't want to do this just in case the cash was stolen from the letterbox before he got home or the product wasn't there but nice to have a seller wanting to do business and being flexible.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong