Page 3 of 515 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Two Kmarts I have visited recently have restocked Universe Special Editions, and Universe Superion and Bruticus box sets as well.

Yep, saw about half a dozen SE Universe figures at Kmart Sunnybank yesterday, so Kmarts seem to be restocking them this week. But still at $38 each though. Toyworld/Toykingdom is cheaper at $30-35.

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    where abouts is titans tower and what are there prices like?
    They used to be located in the older section of Australia Fair, on Young Street, but have moved further down the road now, just past the Department of Health and then a florist/hair-dressers.

but are there any Toyworlds/Toy Kingdoms on the GG?
    There's a toyworld in Southport, in Australia fair. You could hit the two stores in the one shopping trip.

As for new sightings though, Toyworld Runaway Bay has the new 25th Ann Legends figures for $7.99. There's 2x Brawn, 1x Beachcomber, 2x Bumbles. I passed on them as they are likely to turn up at Woolworths like the last series (which means I get them free, because I sneak them into the weekly grocery shop!). I would imagine you'll see them at other Toyworlds in the next week.
    Strange though, as I thought Cosmos and Wheelie were this wave as well. Cosmos I can understand being a fan-favourite, but who the hell would buy 2 sets of Wheelie the most hated character in all of Transfandom?

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Strange though, as I thought Cosmos and Wheelie were this wave as well. Cosmos I can understand being a fan-favourite, but who the hell would buy 2 sets of Wheelie the most hated character in all of Transfandom?
    No, they're next wave, with Rodimus and Warpath. Looks like a good wave.

Picked up Beachcomber and Brawn today. Very nice little 'snack size' Transformers.

Oh, and for the record, I'll be buying Wheelie

The character's hated, sure, but he is a part of what made G1 what it was, so therefore deserves a place in the collection.

I'd like to see some other unpopular characters get a Universe release too for that matter...guys like Twin Twist, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Oh, and for the record, I'll be buying Wheelie

The character's hated, sure, but he is a part of what made G1 what it was, so therefore deserves a place in the collection.
    Well I'm sure there will be plenty of him on the shelf when you need him

Default special edition

toy world at indooroopilly has ALOT of special editions 1,2,3,4.
    Dont really know if anyone cares just thought i would post it.

The Toyworld at Australia Fair has the next Wave of Animated, Blurr, Swindle, Blazing Lockdown and Bumblebee, That's the first release of Bumblebee, not the Elite Gard, btw. I picked up Swindle and Blurr.
    Yay New Transformer Love!!!

saw mighty mugs at toyworld Indro, only had a Megatron And Soundwave for $20 bucks each, didnt bother getting them as they look crap.

Well i have managed to find nothing, i guess it was a good timne to take off as nothing seems to be around.