Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May 2015 Transformers comics & books

Default May 2015 Transformers comics & books

Previews/Diamond solicitations for Transformers in the month of May...
    (copies of the covers at that link)

Transformers #41
    (W) John Barber (A) Livio Ramondelli (CA) Casey W. Coller
    DESPERATE ACTIONS! As the SPACEBRIDGE reaches across the stars, will anyone stand against STARSCREAM? The answer is yes-but the cure might prove worse than the disease.

Transformers More than Meets the Eye #41
    (W) James Roberts (A/CA) Alex Milne
    "Dear RODIMUS and crew... It's my funeral tomorrow and I'd love it if you could all be there. Refreshments will be provided. Please R.S.V.P.-THUNDERCLASH"

Transformers Windblade #3
    (W) Scott Mairghread (A) Sarah Stone (CA) Casey W. Coller
    FINAL BATTLE! The last of the Combiners face off... but who is in control of the ultimate combiner? And who will emerge with the key to dominating the galaxy?

Transformers Treasury Edition
    (W) John Barber, James Roberts (A) Nick Roche, Andrew Griffith (CA) Alex Milne
    THE NEW ERA BEGINS! Relive the birth of the modern era of Transformers comics with this giant-sized reprinting of stories that started More Than Meets the Eye and the current Transformers series! Reprints: TRANSFORMERS: THE DEATH OF OPTIMUS PRIME, TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #1, and TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE (2011) #1-in a massive 8.5 x13" edition!

Transformers More than Meets the Eye Volume 7
    (W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne, Atilio Rojo (CA) Alex Milne
    Days of Deception begins. No conflict, no sadness, no angst. Collects issues #34-38.

Angry Birds Transformers Trade Paperback Age of Eggstinction
    (W) John Barber (A) Marcelo Ferreira, Livio Ramondelli (CA) Marcelo Ferreira
    When the TRANSFORMERS lose their powerful ALLSPARK, it ends up on Piggie Island! Prepare to meet... the AUTOBIRDS and DECEPTIHOGS!
    Plus, FCBD on May 2nd...

FCBD 2015 TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #0

(W) John Barber, Tom Scioli (A) Priscilla Tramontano, Tom Scioli (CA) Priscilla Tramontano
    OPTIMUS PRIME is gone-and DECEPTICONS are on the loose! It's up to BUMBLEBEE and an elite crew of AUTOBOTS to track them down before their rampage spreads across Earth! TRANSFORMERS comics have never been hotter, and the excitement spreads to this all-original comic inspired by the all-new animated series! Plus: previews of IDW and Hasbro unbelievable publishing slate for 2015, including an exclusive TRANSFORMERS VS. G.I. JOE strip!

Links to other monthly release listings for future reference, added when they are known.

February 2015 comics

March 2015 comics

April 2015 comics

May 2015 comics

June 2015 comics

July 2015 comics
    Last edited by griffin; 10th April 2015 at 11:21 AM.

Loving these previews, wonder what is worse than Starscream....

Glad and sad to see Thunderclash back too.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hmm, a lot of those comic covers with Devestator on them don't look like Prowl is part of Big D anymore. With Prowl constantly mentioning Scrapper by accident, wonder if there is some big resurrection plot twist on the way

I haven't been into the TF comics for years, but I kinda want to read the combiner wars issues

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    I haven't been into the TF comics for years, but I kinda want to read the combiner wars issues
    Well if you skip the current early release of the Wave 1 toys and only buy the CW deluxes that come with comics you can read all of them

Really enjoying the fact that MTMTE should mostly be able to do its own thing. Really wondering what might come after Combiner Wars and if they will commit to Windblade being a third ongoing
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Quote Originally Posted by bassbot View Post
    Really enjoying the fact that MTMTE should mostly be able to do its own thing. Really wondering what might come after Combiner Wars and if they will commit to Windblade being a third ongoing
    That would be good to make a 3rd ongoing. Would sort of make sense since we have the story on Earth, story on the Lost Light, and the a story on Cybertron, then each would have their own series.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    That would be good to make a 3rd ongoing. Would sort of make sense since we have the story on Earth, story on the Lost Light, and the a story on Cybertron, then each would have their own series.
    Guess it depends what happens on (or even to) Caminus...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

transformers #41 set to come out may 20th, preview available

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...eview-182660/?

MTMTE #41 out next week, with a preview here.