Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars toy fan-vote has started

The fan-vote combiner Victorion might be a ToysRUs exclusive in America, according to a tweet by TRU, which has them revealing character bio info later this week... and they'd only be promoting a toy they are releasing.

Victorion was suspected to be an exclusive somewhere, and after Quickslinger and BrakeNeck were internet exclusives to multiple stores, this one could be the same.

No idea if it will come here though, but there has been more media exposure for this fan-vote toy than those two limbs, so the combiner could show up here.
    And if it is a TRU exclusive, it is likely to be around the time of the SDCC in July, as they like to pre-sell their big exclusives at that event.

More exclusives or limited runs? Whelp, there goes my chance of getting her.

Victorion revealed in USA Today ( comic book version anyway, toys at BotCon you'd assume?)
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...look/28969983/

Hope she isn't too hard to source. Showed my daughter the pictures and got a "she is sooo cool!" response. So she'll be an instant buy for us!

Curious to see what vehicles she is made up of.. kind of looks like 1/2 planes and 1/2 cars in the images on the article paulbot posted.

2 helicopters and 2 cars, with a rescue-truck and motorcycle torso pair apparently.

I sort of would have liked one helicopter and one plane myself, and preferably the Off-Road or Rook molds for one of the ground-mode limb bots.

So is this like Superion/Menasor/Defensor/Optimus Maximus or Devastator? Because 'Rescue Truck and Motor Cycle torso' or is the Motor Cycle a Groove remould?

Super excited for her/them!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    So is this like Superion/Menasor/Defensor/Optimus Maximus or Devastator? Because 'Rescue Truck and Motor Cycle torso' or is the Motor Cycle a Groove remould?

It's like the regular Combiner Wars toys. The body will be based on Hot Spot and Groove. The helicopter limbs based on Alpha Bravo/Blades. The two sportscar limbs to be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post

The body options were the ones we've seen, jet and plane (Superion) truck and car (Menasor) and rescue truck and motorbike (Defensor)... In other words, the Hasbro voyager with legend combos

The Defensor option won the vote....

The SDCC reveal of the actual toys will be in a new News topic here, but as a bit more of a tease, it looks like someone might have taken a photo of part of a banner at the Hasbro display that has the Combiner art on it... with a close up shot of the head of Victorion.

How long will it take before someone who knows Cybertronian Font, to translate what's written on the chestplate (the redeco of Groove).

May just be my imagination or me mis-remembering but that head looks different to the one we saw last time victorion art was shown.
    Also looks quite a bit like Override/Nitro Convoy