Page 417 of 608 FirstFirst ... 397407412413414415416417418419420421422427437 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Plenty of Brawls and one Megatron left at Kmart Carousel.

Drove past Kwinana BigW today, so dropped in.
    Heaps of on sale TR figs: Octane, Bitzwing, Krok, Quake, Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Gnaw, Cliffjumper, Kickback, Brawn.
    No Seaspray or Cosmos.

Also some studio series (B'bee, Ratchet, Prime), PotP Wave1 deluxes (Swoop, Slug, Dreadwing) and Hungrrr.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Heaps of Octane, Blitwing, Cosmos and Seaspray at BigW Karrinyup. Hardly any deluxe.

Went by Big-W Karrinyup yesterday...

From Studio Series they had DLX Stinger, Ratchet, & Berserker @ $24, and LDR Blackout & Grimlock @ $68. No Voyagers that I saw. Those Leaders are a good deal and I would have grabbed Blackout without further thought if I didn't already order this online...

From Titans Return there was a shelf on the way to actual Toy Section stacked full of Blitzwing & Galvatron @ $15, along with a loads of Comos & Seaspray @ $5. If I saw Gnaws I would definitely have grabbed 2, and may have been tempted by other better figures but this was all I saw. In the actual Toy Section there was only Quake & Twinferno (at higher price than the Voyagers!).

I walked by all the toy shelves I could see but seeing as they sprawled bits all over the store I could well have missed something...

Like others, for $15 I couldn't resist grabbing a Blitzwing - although had to put a few side by side to pick one that actually has a straight Decepticon chest sticker!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Hey Guys,

Did a drive around to my local Big Ws and I have noticed a trend (for the $5 Legends) in that stores are either receiving cartons of v2 Cosmos and Seaspray or Bumblebee, Gnaw, Roadrash, Brawn and Kickback. Stores that have Cosmos and Seaspray don't have the other five and vice-versa.

I found the following stores had the following combinations:

Livingston Big W = Cosmos and Seaspray
    Kwinana Big W = Gnaw, Bumblebee, Roadrash, Kickback and Brawn
    Armadale Big W = Gnaw, Bumblebee, Roadrash, Kickback and Brawn
    Cockburn Big W = Cosmos and Seaspray

I personally picked up another 9 Gnaws to bolster my Sharkticon ranks from 16 to 25 (only square numbers work) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Did a drive around to my local Big Ws and I have noticed a trend (for the $5 Legends) in that stores are either receiving cartons of v2 Cosmos and Seaspray or Bumblebee, Gnaw, Roadrash, Brawn and Kickback. Stores that have Cosmos and Seaspray don't have the other five and vice-versa.

I found the following stores had the following combinations:

Livingston Big W = Cosmos and Seaspray
    Kwinana Big W = Gnaw, Bumblebee, Roadrash, Kickback and Brawn
    Armadale Big W = Gnaw, Bumblebee, Roadrash, Kickback and Brawn
    Cockburn Big W = Cosmos and Seaspray

I personally picked up another 9 Gnaws to bolster my Sharkticon ranks from 16 to 25 (only square numbers work) :P
    Big W Belmont has Cosmos and Seaspray.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post

Any pics?

Finally got Studio Series Starscream at a price I’m willing to pay at $34.99 from TRU. 30% off now.

In at Kmart garden city today and they still have SS Brawl and POTP Outback and the purple raptor redeco.
    No new stuff that I actually want(still old waves of POTP).

There was a solitary PotP inferno at Kmart Morley today but it is now home with me
    No new studio series - just wave one stuff