Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Universe Dropshot (Myer) and 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime (Target) at Erina Fair, Avoca, NSW.

not sure if this is "new" or not, but its new to me, went to jay jays today and saw 2 transformer jackets, one white with grey decepticon and autobot logos tiled all over , and one brown jacket with prints of megatron and optimus with random patterns of related words and small images of the seekers. they are going for 40 buks.

Sighted and purchased at Kmart this morning:

Tin and Gel Set, $3.99 before 20% discount:

Study Kit, $4.99 before 20% discount:

Another Study Kit, $4.99 before 20% discount:

A4 Study Kit, also $4.99 before 20% discount:

The Tin and Gel Set also has a movie version, but I only saw one left with a dent on the tin box so will get one another time.

I've got an as yet unconfirmed report of Samuri Prowl being out and about. Was spotted in Northland, Victoria, being carried by a kid between a Kmart and a Toy Kingdom. I've been there and couldn't see any more, or anyone else from that wave, but the sightee is adamant that it was him.

We certainly are falling behind a fair bit on the Americans (they just had Roadbuster Magnus found in the last couple days, which is 2 waves ahead of us in the leader class - a less frequent class then the smaller classes).

I imagine that we may end up getting a big catchup of heaps of new stuff at once flooding the stores, or we miss a few things during a wave skip or two.
    But it should be soon at least, as stores are starting to look a little light on their TFs stock. Something Hasbro AUS promised wouldn't happen this year after last year's fiasco.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Roadbuster Ultra Magnus sighted today at Minotaur.
    Ugly, ugly pointless repaint. Head isn't repainted either making it look even stupider.

Activators Megatron and Grimlock and Mr Toys Toyworld Queen St Mall, Brisbane
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

It's about time they were officially sighted at a store. I reported seeing Megatron on Christmas day, but only in the hands of a kid who got it as a present from someone who wouldn't have imported it. Considering Hasbro AUS had them since November with the Animated promo events, I'm surprised they took so long to get released to stores.

Joy! Been waiting for them ever since you saw Megs in Christmas.

At least we haven't had any toy sales during this time of no new toys.