Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The OTCA fan repaint/remold wish-list thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    We need an original Classicsverse Shockwave mould... NOT a repainted Energon Shockblast. Energon Shockblast, while a neat toy in its own right, doesn't evoke G1 Shockwave to me... mostly cos he doesn't transform into a space gun. Oh, and the gigantic gun-arm too. Also, Energon Shockblast is already purple... whatcha gonna do - make him more purple?? Lame.
    I actually wouldn't mine the Energon Shockblast remold, and when I say remold I mean give the guy two proper arms, well one with a gun hand but hey. A straight repaint however would be totally sucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Erm... not fond of that alt mode. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper
    As far as repaint/remolds go, a Darkmount remold with a gun that could cover/replace his robot-mode hand, or maybe SE Megatron, with a new head would make an OK Shockwave, since we're not likely to get a space-gun any more than we'll see a Soundwave as a tape player.
    The difference being that cassette tapes are an outdated form of data storage. Guns haven't gone out of fashion yet... especially futuristic space guns - cos stuff from the future never goes out of style! Also remember that Classics Megatron was a gun. Pew pew pew!

A 3-pack featuring Cybertron Snarl in Weirdwolf colours (it's been done I know, but it'd work in the 3-pack), bat Optimus Primal in Mindwipe colours, and crocodile BW Megatron in Skullcruncher colours.

that's an odd choice - having a mecha-wolf with a fully organic bat and croc. Maybe they could repaint Wolfang as Weirdwolf and have all 3 of them as fully organic beast bots.

I was trying to think of a Basic-sized organic wolf but couldn't - an organic retool of Snarl would be just as good, but in this case I'd prioritize the similar size over pure organic/technorganic similarity - if possible a more techno look would be preferable to organic.
    Or replace the Optimus mold with a Sonar repaint, and a retooled croc Megs mold.

I think armada Thrust could be redeco'd into a pretty good "pre beastwars" Quickstrike

Reviving an old thread here heheheheh. NOt sure if anyone posted it already in the thread as I couldnt be bothered to backtrack the thread...

Having just played again ( after so long not doing so) with my Energon Inferno figure it quite struck me that this figure could be reissued/retooled for the generations line as Generations Hosehead. Of course theyd have to just recolour a few bits and pieces to distinguish it from the original mold and do something in homage to the headmaster gimmick the original G1 figure, but alt mode wise is already a good match Since Energon Hotshot already was remoulded and reused for the exclusive Nightbeat figure, this is a good choice IMO, now only a figure reuse for Siren remains.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Reviving an old thread here heheheheh. NOt sure if anyone posted it already in the thread as I couldnt be bothered to backtrack the thread...

Having just played again ( after so long not doing so) with my Energon Inferno figure it quite struck me that this figure could be reissued/retooled for the generations line as Generations Hosehead. Of course theyd have to just recolour a few bits and pieces to distinguish it from the original mold and do something in homage to the headmaster gimmick the original G1 figure, but alt mode wise is already a good match Since Energon Hotshot already was remoulded and reused for the exclusive Nightbeat figure, this is a good choice IMO, now only a figure reuse for Siren remains.

Beautiful pics man! That newer Hosehead looks awesome!

They ought to recolour/retool Retrax/Powerhug as Unicron for Generations. In 'planet' mode he's about the right size to nibble on Primus's Cybertron:

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    They ought to recolour/retool Retrax/Powerhug as Unicron for Generations. In 'planet' mode he's about the right size to nibble on Primus's Cybertron:

or as Pac Man
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]