Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
I'd say C9.5 would be something of a rare find for such a collectible piece. I know transformerland has one of these little guys in stock once every 6 months or so. Each time they sell instantly for $90

http://www.transformerland.com/store/search3.php

I reckon $90 is a fairly reasonable price for Bumblejumper. A quick ebay search will also support this price methinks. Though if you're not willing to fork out that kind of money on just one little figure, can I suggest keeping an eye out for minibot lots? I've seen a couple of auctions in the past few months with a bumblejumper in it.
hi Whoop, Bumblejumper came in today.

I actually bought it as a lot with pre-rub Cliffjumper, Red Bumblebee and pre-rub Brawn with cardback (also bought Needlenose from the same seller). Bumblejumper is very minty has tight joints, nothing broken and has a near C10 Autobot insignia on his chest. I'm very happy with the piece but is secretly still questioning the sanity of paying that much for a tiny piece with a simple transformation.

Still, you research did set my mind at ease. Thanks!

Question for you: I spent a total of AU$195.82 on the lot and I'm saying that Bumblejumper works out to be approx AU$90 on the basis of the following breakdown-
- Needlenose complete C8 (some stickers scratched) = AU$55.00
- Brawn, C9.5, pre-rub, with cardback = AU$13.00
- Cliffjumper, C8.5, pre-rub, stamped "1980-1984 Japan" = AU$12.00
- Bumblebee red, C9, rub sign, stamped "1974-1983 Japan" = AU$25.00
- Bumblejumper, C9.5, 'pre-rub', stamped "1980-1984 Japan" = AU$90.82

What do you think of the prices I assigned to the pieces? Depending on each price assignment, Bumblejumper could be more or less than AU$90.