Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-Mart 20% off Action Figures beginning Thursday 24th January

I know that my local Kmart is doing their stock take this week as well, so I think this is a "clear the shelves" kind of sale.

Nothing on my end except Unleashed Optimus. I half tempted at discount but there's a lot of things on eBay I'm keeping my eyes on now.

I reckon next Wednesday I may do a concerted effort to see if there's any restocking. All the K-Marts i went to today are pretty much due. Hell, Greensborough was like graveyard. Not a peep of a bot. One boy had a really disappointed look on his face while his sister found something and he couldn't find a single TF, not even a Real Gear! He handled it well though. Poor fella.

I'm thinking clear the shelves of all the other, non-TF stuff. My source says she hasn't had stock since Christmas and wouldn't expect it until after this week. I don't know if this applies to all stores.

I went to the K-Mart at Fountain Gate today and they had no TF action figures on the shelves, just some merchandise to which the discount didn't apply.

All those kids on school holidays are getting to the stores before us.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I went to the K-Mart at Fountain Gate today and they had no TF action figures on the shelves, just some merchandise to which the discount didn't apply.

All those kids on school holidays are getting to the stores before us.
    There wasn't much to be gin with though. I dropped around Northland on Wed or Thursday I think and mostly real gear. Nothing to get excited about

It's a damm crime that no stores seem to have any "Action figures" anymore, heck they haven't really had any in a long long time. Just stocking merchandise crud.

STL is spot on as always. They had 1 x each of the three newest deluxes at Kmart Northcote. I grabbed an extra Landmine. The other two are still there.