Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BC12 panel - Hasbro products

Default BC12 panel - Hasbro products

Bits about the Universal Studio Ride, Jagex, TFPrime Ebooks & Cartoon series weren't news-worthy.

Rescue Bots - new ones on display.
    Kreo (series 2)
    - 7 new sets
    - Quest for Energon theme
    - Devastator shown
    - 29 new Kreons (each with a second, transparent purple chest)
    (on display in the Dealer Room)

(pics from the display case to be added later - check the global fansites for there's until I add mine)

TFPrime (the waves/toys already known not mentioned below - I'll mention them in my full report later)

Voyager Wave (3 or 4) - Thundertron (a blue/white liger from Exiles book (pirate?) - looks like TFC Leobreaker)

Legion 2013 - Airachnid

BotShots (the waves/toys already known not mentioned below - I'll mention them in my full report later)

3-pack Wave 2
    - Skyquake, Jetfire, Powerglide
    - (blue) Brawl, Shockwave, (clear blue) Ironhid

Generations (all FOC so far)

Deluxe
    2013 - Kickback (insecticon triplechanger - on display), Starscream (new), Sideswipe (new), Ultra Magnus (looks like War Within Optimus), Fireflight (similar mode to Shockwave, but red/orange/yellow)

Voyager
    Soundwave w/ Laserbeak (on display)
    Soundblaster w/ Buzzsaw (redeco of above)
    (each bird is a "data disk" that can be launched out of Soundwave's chest, and auto-converts when they hit something - each bot can hold 3 data disks)

(yes, three... so, why are there only two listed above...)

Legends
    Rumble (blue) & Ravage
    Ratbat & Frenzy (red)
    (each 2-pack comes with a plastic case for storage in disk mode)

Exclusives

US TRU - Masterpiece Optimus (MP10) with trailer and all JP parts. Smokestacks should be long, but still not definite.

SDCC 2012 - FOC Bruticus in Game colours (compared to the fluro colours that you'll see in stores a couple months later). Packaged in a BIG book-style box.

SDCC 2012 - Rust in Peace Cliffjumper (Zombie Cliffjumper in its original red deco) Comes in a box shaped as his head, inside a box that looks like his chests, so you can sit the head onto the chest for display. Toy comes with a shard of Dark Energon to zombie-fy him with.

SDCC is July 11-15.

Q&A
    No TFPrime Voyager Breakdown shown, and they couldn't comment on it - maybe not being released by Hasbro?
    Also, "no comment" when asked about FOC Dinobots.

The SDCC Bruticus looks good, RK has posted pics on facebook, the rest of the info is interesting, I'm assuming Starscream,Sideswipe are FOC versions?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Yes, all FOC so far it seems.
    (I've just made a note on the first posting too)

Omg my wallet just hung it self
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Holy Crap, they're giving him his trailer for the US. So bought. That SDCC Bruticus is gonna be mine too. (Despite the fact it's gonna be expensive...)

Even more Holy Crap- White Repaint of Big Convoy! ULTRA MAMMOTH! FINALLY!!

I really hope that we get the new mp prime here, I didn't pick up the tt one because I didn't have the money at the time and this one will do nicely.

I hope the new cassettes/discs will be cool they were desperately in need of a update and these look promising.

I like the sdcc cliffjumper packaging it'll look good displayed and as a one off novelty it works well.

Its a pity that the game accurate bruticus colours will be an exclusive but I'm just glad that they are being done and that I'll be able to get it
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

So, they're making the game-accurate Bruticus a limited exclusive? The marketing strategy kind of escapes me there.

Guess I'm waiting on Takara then.

Damn. I was hoping for mp-10 WITHOUT the trailer. Have to think long and hard about that.

What decides whether it will come out here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    So, they're making the game-accurate Bruticus a limited exclusive? The marketing strategy kind of escapes me there.
    Not surprised. I have grown to expect silly moves like this from Hasbro. Kids and collectors are going to want the game accurate version and as an exclusive, collectors may have access but what about the kids?

I suspect they have artificially created a shelf warmer by not learning about past mistakes in regards to such colors.

Guess I'm waiting on Takara then.
    That's risky as there may not do a game accurate release if it's there already SDCC exclusive. Yes, they have broken that rule in the past but after years of the exclusive release.

What Tak-Tom is likely to do is a G1 color accurate exclusive which may be pretty good.

I am personally leaning towards the exclusive as it's got a pretty awesome presentation even if the mold is lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Holy Crap, they're giving him his trailer for the US. So bought. That SDCC Bruticus is gonna be mine too. (Despite the fact it's gonna be expensive...)

Even more Holy Crap- White Repaint of Big Convoy! ULTRA MAMMOTH! FINALLY!!
    YUP YUP YUP
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast