Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Greyskull ordering?

I hope My Castle Grayskull is coming soon too. I DID pay for that Express shipping and aWind Raider wayback in '12.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I hope My Castle Grayskull is coming soon too. I DID pay for that Express shipping and aWind Raider wayback in '12.
    Apparently I also paid for express

I asked for the cheapest option and it's traveled half way around the world in a few days.....I'm hoping it will arrive pre Xmas day

The nice lady in the delivery van just rang me and told me that Grayskull is in my garage.....

I received this on the day I was going to fly to Japan (2+ weeks ago) and got a huge shock. This friggin thing is SO big. I was imagining it to be maybe somewhere the size of the vintage set (and box), but this is like 4 times bigger.

I'd probably be forced to sell this as I just have no space.....

I hear u. It's huge

I'm waiting to when I build my new place and have a dedicated hobby/toy room

It's doesn't help that Santa bought the tmnt secrete sewer play set and metroplex for my boy this year.....we have no space whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    I hear u. It's huge

I'm waiting to when I build my new place and have a dedicated hobby/toy room

It's doesn't help that Santa bought the tmnt secrete sewer play set and metroplex for my boy this year.....we have no space whatsoever
    Santa being you?

Ahhhhh....,,yep

I"m currently using the box it came in to display mine on...

sadly, I have sold my Castle already. I simply cannot find a space for it and I will not sacrifice selling TFs to make space for it... *sad*

Just saw some pics online, it got me curious. Im content in owning the 2002 version , but the way it looked that it's got the drawbridge details and moat from the cartoons, looks awesome, Im also seeing some prototype Snake mountain (grey plastic) next to it - on Fwoosh (not sure if that's the spelling) ... makes me wanna get this as well, but I don't have the space anymore, from what I've been reading this is not something you can put on one side, it's a real space taker....... and Im about to buy the TMNT Sewer set up as well, sigh.... I need a fourth room
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]