Page 44 of 146 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748495464 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Nice.

Myer is having a 20% off all Lego sale. You get another 10% off that for MyerOne members (it comes off after they take the 20% off, so it ends up being 28% off). Picked up 2 of the new Clone Wars battle packs and some flexible train tracks.
    This sale is still continuing and I spotted the architecture series at Myer CBD. 5 buildings and I was tempted but didn't see the additional 10% off so figured I could wait.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    This sale is still continuing and I spotted the architecture series at Myer CBD. 5 buildings and I was tempted but didn't see the additional 10% off so figured I could wait.
    The additional 10% was only for the first couple of day, finished last Sunday
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Spotted the 'Battle of Hoth' boardgame in Target for $49 today. Too rich for me at that point but might pick it up for my kids if I see it on special at some point.

The microfigs were very tempting however. Imagine decking out some capital ships with interiors that are (closer) to scale using these guys? LEGO needs to make a separate line of midi scale stuff using these little guys.

got these recently. first lot from kmart. 89 for tie 119 ithink for xwing.
    then target had 20% off so 71 for tie and 95 for xwing..

I thought they were a lego.com exclusive? What was there? Was the Robie house?

You guys probably already know (and maybe even discussed this somewhere?) but Kmart's current clearance includes all of the Alien Conquest line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    You guys probably already know (and maybe even discussed this somewhere?) but Kmart's current clearance includes all of the Alien Conquest line.
    Nope, first sign of it here.

I saw it yesterday.

Big Carrier Transport thing = $99
    Helicopter = $45
    UFO = $29

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    I thought they were a lego.com exclusive? What was there? Was the Robie house?
    Unfortunately no. I'm watching eBay for one now. The line's started me back on the Lego path. At least for this line. Want. And want now.

Opera House will probably hit oru shores but it looks crap compared to some of the others
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

If you can find a Kingdom's Blacksmith Attack at K-mart it should scan for an amazing $6.

BiG W has a good online sale at the moment, include the most recent Falcon for $160 w/free delivery:

http://www.bigw.com.au/toys/construc...um-falcon-7665

Nope, first sign of it here.

I saw it yesterday.

Big Carrier Transport thing = $99
    Helicopter = $45
    UFO = $29

Unfortunately no. I'm watching eBay for one now. The line's started me back on the Lego path. At least for this line. Want. And want now.

Opera House will probably hit oru shores but it looks crap compared to some of the others
    Opera house was in Wollongong Myer last weekend. And yes. Quite disappointing.