Page 324 of 515 FirstFirst ... 304314319320321322323324325326327328329334344 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's disappointing to hear as it gives us collectors a bad name
    That line gets banded around way too much. I'd associate with the 'cast' on the Jerry Springer show a lot closer than I would of those turds.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It only takes a few greedy people (they don't deserve to be called fans) to ruin it for us collectors.
    It's also disappointing to hear toy scalpers grabbing all of the stock before real fans can get them, just to sell them at full price or more online.
    Where's that pic of the smug-faced guy posing in front of TR Devastators.

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    While we were talking, another person on a mobile turned up and loaded all the Blitzwings and Octones into a trolley.
    Was wondering when the scalpers would start buying up all the $15 Blitzwing and Octone stock.

Spotted a POTP Voyager Hun-Gurrr at Big W Chermside.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
    Just to be clear, guys, I'm absolutely not a scalper. I just saw a label say an item was a certain price, and asked to buy it for that price.

If anything, maybe it'll prompt Big W to see that there actually is demand for Transformers, and they'll order more stock in future. I've been looking at empty pegs since before Christmas.

My comments weren't aimed at you.

Final day for Toys R Us, at Garden City they had several of the Studio Series Thundercrackers, going for $48, and also Masterpiece Movie Barricade for $130 I believe, they had about 10 of the Barricades by the checkouts and lots of the Thundercrackers in the transformers aisle, they are 20% off, so last chance to get the figures, the kraft cheese vouchers are still valid.

Big W Kawana (where I took those pictures of about 20 cartons of Blitzwing/Octane) has 3-4 of those figures left a week later! They still have an end-cap full of Seasprays and Cosmos, and most of wave 1 of POTP (no Legends) in the regular section.

Kmart Maroochydore had heaps (~10 of ea.) of Outback and Cindersaur, so they're appearing beyond Toyworld now. (reminder to self: never buy from Toyworld)

Target was uneventful, and Myer toys is closed until November due to renovation.

TRU is down to 20% off Action Figures and Lego, and I still have some Kraft coupons, so I got a couple wave 1 POTP deluxe for $23 each after that all calculated through. The lady at checkout had to check that the $5 off were still valid, and while I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, it sounds like they aren't, but she made an exception for the two I wanted to use.

Garden City last night...

BigW had in the main aisle next to toys about 100 TR Seaspray/Cosmos and about 20 Voyagers Blitzwing/Octone.
    Kmart had several Outbacks and Cindersaurs.
    Target restocked RID Warriors with the Starscream and Twinferno wave.
    Myer had a lot of empty space as most of their bigger items were now on the Clearance shelf. They had a Tailgate which seemed new.
    Toysrus, as noted above, had SS Thundercracker and MP Barricade.
    About 20 Thundercrackers were in the regular TFs section, while about 15 Barricades were near the registers with security devices.

Robina TRU No thundercracker sightings so didn't reach us or a scalper bought every last one. The Optimus Prime statue is gone, so someone scored an awesome lawn ornament.

Robina Big W has lots of octane in the transformers section, no blitzwing. Three or four hot rods and kups , no other characters. There may be an end shelf somewhere else in the store, but I didn't spy it. So maybe Cosmos and Seaspray went, or didn't come?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Robina TRU No thundercracker sightings so didn't reach us or a scalper bought every last one. The Optimus Prime statue is gone, so someone scored an awesome lawn ornament.

Dammit... I was going to phone up tomorrow to ask about if it was up for grabs, or if it had to be returned somewhere.

FINALLY found POTP Deluxe Wave 2 Sludge, Snarl & Rippersnapper at Big W Noosaville. Presumably someone bought one of each from the slab before I got there as the other 5 (same 3 + Moonracer & Darkwing) weren't there.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Myer Brisbane CBD

Power of the Primes:
    15x Elita-1
    12x Hun-gurrr
    2x Battleslash
    1x Tailgate
    Wave 1 deluxes
    Wave 1 prime masters

Titans Return:

Blaster, Soundwave, Trypticon, Fortress Maximus, Quake, Krok, Brawn, Roadburn and a few titan masters.

Studio Series:
    Ratchet, Crowbar, Optimus Prime, Starscream