Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Thursday for me. Pre-approved with the smarter half and everything :-D
    Haha, mine's pre-approved as well

Argh! - Man, hopefully there'll still be a couple of sets available by the time I've saved up; Life's expenses have been killing me lately.

I concur with the blue windows, a little off-putting but nothing big enough to deter me from wanting these guys ridiculously!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I concur with the blue windows, a little off-putting but nothing big enough to deter me from wanting these guys ridiculously!
    Oh, and BONECRUSHER'S HEAD. No doubt some other third party company has a replacement in the works already.

RK Link (didn't see it posted)

$5 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    RK Link (didn't see it posted)

$5 cheaper.
    Not a big difference. There is also only a saving of $2-$3 in shipping.

About $7-8 cheaper in total. Not much given that the whole thing is like $400

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Not a big difference. There is also only a saving of $2-$3 in shipping.

About $7-8 cheaper in total. Not much given that the whole thing is like $400
    Well, it's $8 better off in my pocket as opposed to an American's that I've never met; that's an entire locally obtained Botshot right there!

so very tempted to pre order the green giftset....
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    so very tempted to pre order the green giftset....
    Just do it.

It'll be one of those pieces in the collection that makes your collection. I ended up getting FP Bruticus quite late (and paid the price) but am still glad I did.

FOC Bruticus pretty much confirmed that we're never going to see a legit Devastator that's of the standard that we expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    It'll be one of those pieces in the collection that makes your collection. I ended up getting FP Bruticus quite late (and paid the price) but am still glad I did.

FOC Bruticus pretty much confirmed that we're never going to see a legit Devastator that's of the standard that we expect.
    Ya I also picked up the FP Bruticus set very late for a fairly handsome sum, but man was it worth it!

I was pretty excited for a second when I saw the concept art for FOC Bruticus as well; such a pity it isn't translating into a decent toy.

Really looking forward to Giant and further classics style G1 combiners. Hope maketoys do a new Superion as well - the FP version isn't G1 enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Ya I also picked up the FP Bruticus set very late for a fairly handsome sum, but man was it worth it!

I was pretty excited for a second when I saw the concept art for FOC Bruticus as well; such a pity it isn't translating into a decent toy.

Really looking forward to Giant and further classics style G1 combiners. Hope maketoys do a new Superion as well - the FP version isn't G1 enough for me
    I'm hoping the FP Menasor rumours come true first. These companies could milk this corner of the market for years.

Ordered my Giant last night through TFSource for the simple fact I could pay for it upfront (Paypal, of course). That way the painful bit is over with and locked in at a fairly decent exchange rate. Now it's just the waiting game.

Hopefully Maketoys fixes some of the yellow version's QC issues for the green release.