Page 801 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 781791796797798799800801802803804805806811821 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Has anyone seen or heard from Sky Shadow recently?
    According to his public profile, he still logs in occasionally... he's probably just busy at the moment with other (more important) things. Send a PM and next time he logs in he should see it. Or try his blog or deviatart links in his signature for other contact options if you are a member of those sites.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone here have all of the Club's Animated figures? I can't afford the full set so I'm wondering if there are any standouts of the 11 released so far I absolutely should try and get?
    I had a look at my collection of FunPub Animated toys, and was surprised that it took them until 2011 before they used an Animated mould, considering the Animated toys were out between 2008 to 2011.

When it comes to Animated toys, the styling/sculpting/aesthetic of them was so uniquely different to any other line of Transformers, they were quite polarising for not being as easy to blend in with other toys from other lines (for play or display).

For the benefit of others to give their recommendations, these are the FunPub Animated toys...
    - BotCon 2011
    The Motormaster
    Wildrider
    Brakedown
    Drag Strip
    Dead End
    Fisitron
    Toxitron
    Sideswipe
    Autotrooper (x3)
    Minerva (custom class)
    - Official Club Exclusives (2011) -
    Cheetor (noted as "Transtech in story, but used an Animated mould)
    - Subscription figures (2013) -
    Jackpot

Not as many as I had thought... I guess there are so many FunPub toys, it is hard to keep track of them all now.

(moved posts discussing the Collector Club Animated toys to its own topic here as it has generated a significant number of posts - and sent copies of the two posts that were responding to something else at the same time)

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

does anyone know what if any differences there are between the CW leader megatron and the upcoming Transformers Legends LG-13 Megatron

other than packaging

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    does anyone know what if any differences there are between the CW leader megatron and the upcoming Transformers Legends LG-13 Megatron

other than packaging
    TT normally shows off it's deco closer to release, what we have seen so far is a placeholder image of the Hasbro version.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post

other than packaging
    all I know is it's not out yet. and I'm still waiting.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

It doesn't come out until May 30th, so probably don't expect a Japanese deco to be revealed before the end of this month.

For anyone who has Green Giant and CW Superion or Menasor could you please throw up a comparison pic ?
    Dapto Dog for 2017

I'll do so soon

There's a few that come up on an image search.

Anyway, it's probably a bit early, but do we have a rough price estimate on the upcoming Reissue Trypticon yet?

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

giant and superion