Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reject Shop sale 5-15 July ($10 DLX, Gobots & Stealth Force)

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    The prices are active as of today - just bought Wreckgar and Perceptor from the newly opened Reject Shop at Burwood One Shopping centre. That place is crowded as today!

They still have Wreckgar, Perceptor, Jazz, Tracks, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee left.
    Oh I wish, all the shops in Adelaide have the HftD Deluxes, not RtS. I was so hoping for Wreck-Gar after 2 parts on mine broke recently, but I guess different cities got different left-overs...?

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Even with the bad exchange rate and expensive postage I want to ask someone to assist me in getting Wreck Gar and co and sending them across to New Zealand. I still don't have enough, even after my two trips across to Australia and the suitcase full of RTS/Generations Deluxes I sent back
    Sent you a PM.

Might pick up some of the rts figures that r goin expensive on secondary. Do they have and generations as well? I migh tbe able to find the cyclonus two pack for rts but iirc its a TRU exclusive. Might get 2 or 3 at the one in altona.

So much for my trip to the nearest local RS - they only have movie deluxes... even though in the catalogue it clearly shows a Generations figure ... ah well. Still a cheap present to stock up for the godkid heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    So much for my trip to the nearest local RS - they only have movie deluxes... even though in the catalogue it clearly shows a Generations figure ... ah well. Still a cheap present to stock up for the godkid heheheh
    When you say "Movie Delxues" do you mean Autobot Alliance/Hunt for the Decepticon Delxues (or DOTM!?)? I've seen a pic of Sidearm Sideswipe and am curious if we can figure out exactly which waves are being sighted. (Is Rescue Ratchet or Ironhide among them etc).

Can't wait until they parallel import toys from Hasbro HK. (Asian Generation exclusives! TF Prime First Edition! Oh what a dream that would be )

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    When you say "Movie Delxues" do you mean Autobot Alliance/Hunt for the Decepticon Delxues (or DOTM!?)? I've seen a pic of Sidearm Sideswipe and am curious if we can figure out exactly which waves are being sighted. (Is Rescue Ratchet or Ironhide among them etc).

Can't wait until they parallel import toys from Hasbro HK. (Asian Generation exclusives! TF Prime First Edition! Oh what a dream that would be )
    Well, Ive seen in my locals - Battle blade Bumblebee, Sidearm Sideswipe, Hailstorm, DOTM Ironhide ( he was small so Im assuming it was DOTM), DOTM Terradive and Tomahawk - all in all Id say it's all DOTM stuff
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Oh I wish, all the shops in Adelaide have the HftD Deluxes, not RtS. I was so hoping for Wreck-Gar after 2 parts on mine broke recently, but I guess different cities got different left-overs...?
    Quite curious, which parts of yours broke and how did they break?

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Im guessing it's the handlebars...

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Im guessing it's the handlebars...
    Bingo! =oP

The left one specifically, and also the right hand, although not fully snapped off, has been bent and has a mega white stress mark on it from wielding his axe. As to how, I'm guessing they weren't the strongest to begin with it, happened on second transform, and I am usually careful, especially with figures I like a lot.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Ehhh I'm happy to go back to the local RS to grab a few more Wreck-gars / Perceptors / Jazz / Tracks / Bumblebee next week if anyone wants them? And if they still have stock.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!