Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Target Toy Sale 21 June - 11 July

Anyone rushing to the preview sales night at Target tonight? I was thinking of getting Poweriser Bumblebee and if Commander Bulkhead was 20%+ off I might try that too. But neither are "must have" purchases so I might just wait.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Anyone rushing to the preview sales night at Target tonight? I was thinking of getting Poweriser Bumblebee and if Commander Bulkhead was 20%+ off I might try that too. But neither are "must have" purchases so I might just wait.
    I saw that Poweriser BB yesterday. It looks nasty! Cheap plastic. Looks like a KO.

It looked alright when I saw it (but then again I'm not a "must be Takara or it sucks and looks like a KO" kind of guy. Only the very looong arms were a bit off putting.

I'll be there. Leaving work at around 6:30 tho as have late meeting. We can meet up (and other cityside Melbournians too)

I may get Powerizer Prime but am there largely for Halo Mega Bloks, specifically the Floodgate set and the 1/2 price Pelican (great for extra parts).
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Ok sure I could meet you there around 645pm.

Decepticon Guest

Ok sure I could meet you there around 645pm.
    As soon as I read this I just imagined 2 grown men walking to the Transformers section holding hands and screaming when they find the 'toys' they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    As soon as I read this I just imagined 2 grown men walking to the Transformers section holding hands and screaming when they find the 'toys' they want.
    We'll try and make ur dreams come true
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Hey guys, I went to target tonight and the Mechtech deluxe advertised for $14 in the catalogue, are ticketed on shelf and ringing up at $20 in store.

I asked a salesperson to confirm what they were advertising for $14, they tried to tell me it was the TF Prime Deluxes (they're not, they still rang up at $28).

Couldn't be bothered to straighten this out tonight just for laserbeak, and I had other stuff to do. I might go back tomorrow after I check my postbox.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

My Target was great. They even price matched the upcoming Kmart catalog. I didn't buy any TFs though.

I didn't try scanning in a DOTM Deluxe tonight. I took the shelf tag at its word.

The Melbourne city store only had wave one DOTM deluxes. Except for this oddity. Randomly sitting loose in the book section.

Apart from the Prime Weaponisers, the other Prime toys scanned it at full price.

The Lego R2D2 was the hot item tonight.