Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Went to One Stop Anime and it's a nice joint. Saw some cool stuff that most have named, as well as some DVDs such as the complete Armada collection and G1 complete collection for $55. (there's also like 30% off DVDs too, so...)
    It is small but it's a nice joint and they had 2 Sunstorms there and Sky Lynx.
    It's a nice place to get DVDs and there's some good looking stuff.

(Also randomly picked up a random Angry Birds SW packet and got the exclusive Carbonite Han and an AT AT driver.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Just Collectables :- New Import stuff mainly Japanese
    Chapel St, Prahran

Chapel Street Bazaar :- Occasional original G1's
    Chapel St, Prahran

The no named shop run by the Vietnamese dude on Chapel St. :- New Import stuff mainly Japanese
    Chapel St, Prahran
    Does anyone know are these stores still around?

The Bazaar appears to be. The other two? No idea.

Just collectables has been gone for, if it's the one I'm thinking of, years. The unnamed shop may or may not still be there. I actually think that is' the one that moved into the Paramount arcade on Bourke St--if it's not they have the same sort of layout, prices and stock.

The Bazaar though I can't see ever closing.

Lobos in Nortcote has a fair few G1's in stock. Off the top of my head there was OP, Ironhide, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Tracks, Sideswipe, Red Alert, Inferno, Bombshell, Schrapnel, Kickback, Soundwave, Astrotrain & Devastator. About 90% are complete. Couldn't see what prices were the Insecticons or Devastator but the majority of the others started at $99.00. I ended up buying Venom for $25! , not complete but in pretty good condition, easy a C8
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

HenshinReviews Guest

Does anyone know if Toy Zone sell Kamen rider or sentai for sale and if they do can someone send me pictures

rob007 Guest

Does any one know where I can buy a Metroplex in Melbourne (Eastern Suburbs preferably)?

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by rob007 View Post
    Does any one know where I can buy a Metroplex in Melbourne (Eastern Suburbs preferably)?

Thx.
    TRU around Melbourne has some for around $200

k-mart boronia has the year of the snake optimus prime on sale for 49, I grabbed one yesterday. Has anyone seen the Omega Supreme lately?

Quote Originally Posted by rob007 View Post

Thx.
    I'm pretty sure Target in Southland has some for 149. Toyzone in Boronia Mall has one for 199, Alternate Worlds in Bayswater has one for 250 (part 2 of my checking out these shops yesterday!).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Toyzone - TF toys
    Boronia shopping mall, Chandler Rd, Boronia
    This place was awesome! Went there yesterday, had heaps of cool stuff. Quite a few Masterpieces, couple of loose G1s and a couple of boxed G1s as well as other recent sets. Would love to go back with a bit more money to spend! Didn't end up buying anything though :/