Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DotM becomes Paramount's first ever Billion dollar movie

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    And on Avatar, though I did enjoy the film, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the greatest movie ever, it was still a good film.
    Glad there's some people with me on this one! I did enjoy Pocahontas Avatar, but not to the extent my partner raves about it

But anyway, is this figure inclusive of the Japanese opening? I can't remember what week it was meant to start there.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimulArchangel View Post
    I would really love to see a Beast Wars live action movie. Mix it up and make people wonder "WTH is that ?" and want to go see it because its not the same old vehicle to robot look as the first 3 were. Robots with animal alternate modes would get lots of interest i think..
    But then the question is do you make Prime a Monkey or a Mamouth lol.. My vote would be for a Mamouth. The Japanese Big Convoy Mamouth Prime is one of my all time favorite versions of prime.
    the monkey is more relatable. so the final battle will be inside a zoo?

I can't believe Dark Knight has been knocked to 10th spot by movies like Alice in Wonderland (what!!!???), Dead Man's Chest and DOTM.... pretty disappointing.

I do think that Avatar can deserve the top spot...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    I can't believe Dark Knight has been knocked to 10th spot by movies like Alice in Wonderland (what!!!???), Dead Man's Chest and DOTM.... pretty disappointing.

I do think that Avatar can deserve the top spot...
    Conversely I can actually believe that, Batman Begins wasn't a ground-breaking movie in my opinion (I liked it but wasn't moved by it) and thus my expectations for TDK weren't that high - this goes back to the idea that sequels of ground-breaking movies tend to get even more in the box office