Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    One of the best realizations about TFs was that there was a G1 character named ERECTOR. OH YEAH OH YEAH
    Was this him?

If so, the animators must have been having a great time drawing these cells!

This dude.

SkyWarp91: Do you also know that there's a Transformer named Windbreaker?

Golden Phoenix transformed Cybertron Defense Red Alert today and pulled out tools that were stored inside the legs. I never had any idea they were there.

Did you know that THS02 Convoy can actually collapse his legs?

I didn't know until 2 months ago! (:

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Golden Phoenix transformed Cybertron Defense Red Alert today and pulled out tools that were stored inside the legs. I never had any idea they were there.
    You also didn't know where the gun/arm tool base went. But hey, knowing is half the battle!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    When I got G1 Wheelie back in 1986... I'd already owned and been playing with this toy for a few months before I noticed that he had hands!

I got Powermaster Optimus Prime in 1991, but it wasn't until I got the Transformers Generations Deluxe book in 2001 and read about how the head was meant to transform into a roller buggy/robot that would be stored inside the trailer that I decided to see if PM Prime's head could fit inside the trailer and voilą - fits like a glove! Now that's where I keep the head when PM Prime's in vehicle mode (which is most of the time) -- sure beats setting it aside/dumping it in storage! I may have never worked that out if not for that book (man I miss it )
    I did not know that either. Is there anything else that can make his head more buggy like?

Classics/Henkei Infernos' forearms have 2 plates of "armor" that rotate backward (which imo improves the look of robot mode) and i only realised that early last year. super sad face when i got the Grapple repaint to find it didn't have that feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I did not know that either. Is there anything else that can make his head more buggy like?
    Push it along and make vroom vroom noises? Short of that, no.

I don't know how long I had it before I found out, but movie voyager Ratchet has a hole on his back in robot mode that his roof rack can attach to.

I picked up a cheap Snaptrap from the markets the other day. (my original had a broken hand) I never realized he had automorph technology , folding his Turtle arms back forces his little robot hands out.. . . . Well I never...
    Years before his time..