Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformerland.com latest update

Everything Ravagecat said. I've bought pretty much all my stuff from Matt, he's good people. Pretty happy they're stocking MPs and how awesome does that Ultra Magnus look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    I have purchased from Matt on many occasions over the last two years or more and can highly recommend him!

- I have never had a parcel lost.
    - I have only had one issue with a damaged box which is more the postal systems fault (resulting in a damaged toy) and Matt replaced it at his expense (sent with my next order).
    - If you ask him to pack a particular loose TF a certain way eg (box in box) he will usually oblige.
    - He uses actual photos of the toys he is selling so check them carefully as he does not always list every detail a "picky" collector might want to know.
    - If in doubt send him an email (he usually responds with in 24hours). If you worried someone else will buy the item your interested in before he gets back to you, you can opt to pay later through the checkout system (7 day hold to pay).
    - He will not rip you off with postage. At request he will bundle multiple orders together to save you money on shipping
    I have also had many dealings with Matt, he is a top bloke.

Thanks to him I have nearly completed my G1 collection and I have also manage to pick up a few other TFs I was missing from other series.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    No reissue Hound - the only one I'm after.
    There was one TF Collection Hound. But I nabbed it. Sorry M-bot.

My Takara TF Collection reissue is now complete with this purchase. I feel for ya dude.
    Last edited by Megatran; 29th April 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Thought you preferred MISB These has all used sticker sheet.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Thought you preferred MISB These has all used sticker sheet.
    Although complete, I haven't stopped there jazzcomp. Now to upgrade the few that are 'pre-loved' to MISB, but there's no rush. The pre-loved ones can go to my nephew and niece (or sell it off if it's not appropriate).

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Although complete, I haven't stopped there jazzcomp. Now to upgrade the few that are 'pre-loved' to MISB, but there's no rush. The pre-loved ones can go to my nephew and niece (or sell it off if it's not appropriate).
    Did you take perceptor too? I noticed he's missing as well.

Megatran Guest

^

Megatran Guest

Some interesting G1 loose items in the latest arrivals.

Quite a few G1 combiners: Computron, Abominus, Defensor, Bruticus, Menasor, Devastator.

Transformerland has some of the harder to find G1 style Universe Figures up for grabs at decent prices. better be quick

Cosmos
    Ratchet
    GDO Springer

What is postage like from Transformerland?
    Spiderken Away!