Thread: Steve Blum at Bris/Ade Supanova

Default Steve Blum at Bris/Ade Supanova

The mighty Steve Blum is a guest at Supanova Brisbane and Adelaide.

Brisbane - November 11-13 (Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre)
    Adelaide - November 18-20 (Adelaide Showground)

I had the pleasure of having a few beers with him the last time he was over here, one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

http://www.supanova.com.au/
    Last edited by griffin; 9th July 2016 at 02:11 PM. Reason: added dates, locations and guest page link

I saw that, really wished he was coming to Perth as he could sign my Mass Effect book (he did the voice of Grunt)

For those unfamiliar with the name Steve Blum, he has been involved in four Transformers cartoon series so far, from the first Robots in Disguise cartoon to the current RID cartoon.

He will be best remembered for his role as TFPrime Starscream, but his various characters in Transformers include...
    RID 2001 - Darkscream, Fortress Maximus, WARS.
    TFPrime - Starscream, Bombshock/Insecticons, Darksteel, some one-off humans.
    Rescue Bots - Heatwave, several one-off humans.
    RID 2015 - Backtrack, Polarclaw, Ransack.

Plus, he voiced lines in 10 different Transformers computer games!

Reading his page on the supanova website, I was surprised to learn that he is the Guinness World Record Holder for the number of computer games he has recorded lines for, at over 300 (as of 2012). Now knowing that, him doing 10 Transformers games so far isn't too surprising.