Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ordered the unique toys WARLORD (no box free shipping) on saturday emailed him today to see why it hasnt shipped yet. he said
    "when i unpack the toy find some qc problem in tiger figure, so can't sent to u .

this stock will coming today. i think can sent out this order soon"

not bad. i like that he is checking the QC for me

oh and why warlord over feral rex or the other one.

i think it will go well with my giant and its so much cheaper than the others

Quote Originally Posted by nexusnixx View Post
    It's been 11 working days since shipping notice issued by Chimungmung but till date no delivery status or delivery at all

Did ask seller and was told to wait till 15 October and if nothing open disputed with PayPal. Who will PayPal side?

Delivery is to Perth
    Update:

Items did finally arrived. So all is good although he was cheeky to say "Australia Post never lose mail"

Do not let me rant on them losing a bx4 sized mailing box before.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Update:

Items did finally arrived. So all is good although he was cheeky to say "Australia Post never lose mail"

Do not let me rant on them losing a bx4 sized mailing box before.
    They may take a longer time soon as holiday season is here.

duong Guest

My items finally arrived as well....Australian customs must have held up the package for some stupid reason.

I've been waiting 12 days for a shipment from Tony - usually it takes almost exactly a week from him to Perth, WA.

I've just dropped him an email, and am on hold to Australia Post, so I'm not stressed yet, but what I was looking for is some thoughts from others on the board;

Recent Chimungmung purchases - how's the timeframe for delivery been? Generally a bit slower at the HK Post end of things?

Cheers for your thoughts!

ordered unique toys warlord on 11th. it arrived today

as i had ordered the no box option and got free delivery each figure in the set was individually bubble wrapped and in a big bag of bubble wrap over that and in a nice fat box with padding

he even put some warning labels on the legs to point where a tricky tab is that is easy to break if you dont know about it.

im very happy with the 4 orders i have done thru chimungmung this yea.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    ordered unique toys warlord on 11th. it arrived today

as i had ordered the no box option and got free delivery each figure in the set was individually bubble wrapped and in a big bag of bubble wrap over that and in a nice fat box with padding

he even put some warning labels on the legs to point where a tricky tab is that is easy to break if you dont know about it.

im very happy with the 4 orders i have done thru chimungmung this yea.
    Cool - I got off the phone with AusPost today, looks like it hasn't hit Aus yet but is coming from HK direct to Perth. Probably tomorrow or Monday I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Cool - I got off the phone with AusPost today, looks like it hasn't hit Aus yet but is coming from HK direct to Perth. Probably tomorrow or Monday I assume.
    Cannot really trust Australia Post on delivery status bcos I did call them and asked about the parcel from Chimungmung and the person said it did not arrive to Australia yet. The next day the parcel arrived at my door so was angry that the person said did not reach Australia yet. What nonsense?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Cannot really trust Australia Post on delivery status bcos I did call them and asked about the parcel from Chimungmung and the person said it did not arrive to Australia yet. The next day the parcel arrived at my door so was angry that the person said did not reach Australia yet. What nonsense?
    Yup don't trust the guys words, they have useless tracking IMO

they really do have terrible tracking

my order said it left hongkong on the 17th, next thing i no its the 22nd and its at my door along with an express posted wheeljack from tfidu that was only put in the mail the day before