Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TransWarp

I removed the Con comic that was posted here because hopefully it will soon be part of the Transformers: Mosaic project!
    Last edited by Verno; 24th May 2012 at 05:50 PM.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Page 22 of Issue #1 of TransWarp: Csirac.

Incredible artwork by Pika on DA, an artist from Finland. She's only offered to do that page, but I'm going to desperately ask her to do more!

Now to get it inked, coloured and lettered!
    Last edited by Verno; 1st June 2012 at 03:36 PM.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

looking great so far mate.... fingers crossed she'll do more.

are they her character designs? they look cool.... IMO

janda

Fingers crossed you and me both!

Razorclaw and Silverbolt are rough approximations from the G1 cartoon and comics.

The two big hulking Predacon guards I told her to base off Prime: Bulkhead, and they've come up really well!

And as for Csirac, I've always had the Micromaster Countdown in my head, but she's really made that character her own.

If I had money to throw at her I would!

The following is a result of when you wake up far too early on a Sunday morning, can't get back to sleep, so you decide to write:

The Xal is one prophesied to ascend from among the mortal in the time known as the Rectification, or the Transcension. A day when all life stops for an instant, and in that instant, the Xal must declare life worthy of continuation, or else strip it from Existence.

This day is foretold in the final pages of the Covenant of Primus, but it can give no insight into the outcome, as that is beyond the eye of even Primus himself.

The Liege Maximo retains a copy of the Covenant, and is twisting the words to make himself sound like the foretold Xal.

The Cybertronian Empire, under Jhiaxus, who left Cybertron long ago, is told to wipe the Transformers from the universe. These Autobots and Decepticons, with their constant warring, are unworthy to survive.

The plan has a secret agenda however.

The Liege Maximo sees the Transformers as the most likely candidate to produce the real Xal, so he wants them all dead, just in case.

But little does he know that he is looking in the wrong place.

An update on the comicifaction of the TransWarp: Csirac story:

I've now got 10 artists on board who are covering the 22 pages of Issue #1! So that's good news!

Some initial designs have been drawn up of Csirac, Magmatron and a Pre-BW Rhinox, and they look great!

More details about progress (and pics of the designs mentioned above) can be found in my latest Journal on deviantART!