Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1115

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I couldn't fault much, well when you compare to red frame and amount paid this is by far a better piece. Almost tempted to buy the raiser again just to combine but I think that's just wasting money.

Definately interested to buy the red version

Update from collectors drift stating moshow qant is delayed but not sure if moshow is totally cleaned up by bandai.

More to come I guess? I hope we get qant.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Update from collectors drift stating moshow qant is delayed but not sure if moshow is totally cleaned up by bandai.

More to come I guess? I hope we get qant.
    Darn, I was looking forward to that.

Did Bandai shut them down?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Darn, I was looking forward to that.

Did Bandai shut them down?
    I was told bandai shut down their Facebook and perhaps factory. < tbc
    But I was following their Facebook page and it's been removed.

I am seriously not surprised how powerful bandai is.

Gundam power rangers are their rice bowl so I was surprised they even let mo show get away with releasing the first toy.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I was told bandai shut down their Facebook and perhaps factory. < tbc
    But I was following their Facebook page and it's been removed.

I am seriously not surprised how powerful bandai is.

Gundam power rangers are their rice bowl so I was surprised they even let mo show get away with releasing the first toy.
    That's a shame. Thanks
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yeah I was on yhe fence about whether to buy the Qant, i know 160 is a good deal, especially for what it is, but with a higher mortgage and the first bub on the way I was going to pass. But then this, and seeing it gone from collectorsdrift's page, made me look back through the pics of it and want it more! :-(

On the MG side, I picked up a cheap as MG ZZ then the next day saw the poll for the next ver ka. Its finished now and ZZ won by a bit, but whether it means anything or not? I got a tri-stars zaku II 2.0, Sinanju Stein, Barbatos 6th form and a Barbatos (to put the big gun on the 6th form if I can, but also to use the frame to make both the Gusion and Gusion Rebake (I like the fat one, dunno why).

3 more weeks and I should be able to get back into painting. Have MG High Mob Zaku and thr gundam vidar or preorder at HLJ cos I'll have some stuff in warehouse by then, but beyond that I probably wont get anything for a long while until my backlog is between knee and waist height lol.

I've purchased a 1:60 scale W-Gundam Zero Custom to do next year (my second Gundam - I've nearly finished my first after several very busy months). It seems like a beast of a model, can't wait to get stuck into it. It doesn't seem to have any decals though. Can anyone who's more familiar with Gundams than me (that would be, like, everyone here) tell me if there was supposed to be decals with this set? If not, are there any aftermarket ones I could get? I've looked at eBay without luck. Any hints or tips appreciated.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I've purchased a 1:60 scale W-Gundam Zero Custom to do next year (my second Gundam - I've nearly finished my first after several very busy months). It seems like a beast of a model, can't wait to get stuck into it. It doesn't seem to have any decals though. Can anyone who's more familiar with Gundams than me (that would be, like, everyone here) tell me if there was supposed to be decals with this set? If not, are there any aftermarket ones I could get? I've looked at eBay without luck. Any hints or tips appreciated.
    None decal on pg wing

Points wing is not my favourite pg build a lot of its armour fall off easily. If it bothers you, you might just want to glue it in.

I dont know anything about gundam so not sure how useful this is but was in the melb cbd earlier and metro hobbies I think it is on swanston st near flinders St station had heaps of gundam stuff including some cool looking 'action base' display stand things.

Would love to get the Astray but not at that price!