Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: September's special selections

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    Raider, you wouldn't have an extra weirdwolfs gun or monzo lying around you are willing to offload would ya? I'm missing those...
    Can't say I do sorry mate. If I spot either somewhere I'll let you know.

Default September's special selections

Picked up Rodimus Convoy from my fav geeky shop in Adelaide.
    Last edited by Alpha Supreme; 11th September 2014 at 01:26 PM. Reason: image url

Just need 2 more chromies I got one more on the way

Technically getting my new house was an August Acquisitions but my TF room is looking better so far
    Starting like this

Looking like this so far

Still so many boxes to unpack

And I also was able to grab a Leader Jetfire the other day too

So early last week, while I was onsite, I had a few beers, then a few more ... then one or two more and I went TF hunting online. Somehow I got onto TF Source and bought loose only transformers, this doesn't bother me as I remove them from packaging anyway. Whats interesting was my choice ... some are good ... some are ... demolisher-y ... so yeah ...

Congratulations on the new house, Mknell Now comes the fun part of unpacking all of those boxes. I just finished unpacking mine, so i don't envy you right now

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    So early last week, while I was onsite, I had a few beers, then a few more ... then one or two more and I went TF hunting online. Somehow I got onto TF Source and bought loose only transformers, this doesn't bother me as I remove them from packaging anyway. Whats interesting was my choice ... some are good ... some are ... demolisher-y ... so yeah ...
    I must try that sometime
    Still, a nice haul nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

I must try that sometime
    Still, a nice haul nonetheless
    Yeah, TFSource had decent prices, my only problem (I found this out after the fact) is I went for two things, or drunk me, 1 if you went over $150 you get free shipping, but if international then you get some shipping paid for, thats fine. However, 2, I thought I was getting 'TF Points' right up until I check the other day that you can't get them if outside US and Quebec. Said points can be put towards transformers... Ah well.

I've still got my giant ... giant-normaus pile of loot sitting at BBTS ... but thats my birthday present that I've building for a while ... will ship that in late October.

Keep in mind requiemau88 that Australian customs charges/tax you once your loot reaches the $1000 limit (shipping is not included in the limit and not included in the declaration done by BBTS) for import items.

Also that BBTS has changed their box sizing (maximum will fit Fort Max) which makes them split your items into tw0 or more when shipped. Whereas before when they still have those massive boxes than can fit a 5 year old, it's just one big box... I think it's to save the backs of the posties . These boxes though arrive either together same day or a few days apart delivery wise.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Keep in mind requiemau88 that Australian customs charges/tax you once your loot reaches the $1000 limit (shipping is not included in the limit and not included in the declaration done by BBTS) for import .
    I'm going through the customs process for one TF it's a long wait between drinks but it will be worth it once it's in my hands the only problem is do I remove it from the box or not....

mknell where did you get that TF poster that looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    I'm going through the customs process for one TF it's a long wait between drinks but it will be worth it once it's in my hands the only problem is do I remove it from the box or not....
    Depends... what is it?