Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: September's special selections

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Keep in mind requiemau88 that Australian customs charges/tax you once your loot reaches the $1000 limit (shipping is not included in the limit and not included in the declaration done by BBTS) for import items.

Also that BBTS has changed their box sizing (maximum will fit Fort Max) which makes them split your items into tw0 or more when shipped. Whereas before when they still have those massive boxes than can fit a 5 year old, it's just one big box... I think it's to save the backs of the posties . These boxes though arrive either together same day or a few days apart delivery wise.
    Hmmm ... damn ... a few years ago I got an order of 1k plus but didn't get hit with anything. At the moment its sitting at $657 US pre shipping, shipping is sitting at $123.

I do have a few large items in there, but looking at my loot its probably gone to two boxes now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Depends... what is it?
    Lucky draw God Primus its been like a 10 year search of getting my hands on one and having the $$$ to do so also hopefully it gets delivered today!!

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Technically getting my new house was an August Acquisitions but my TF room is looking better so far
    Congrats, I have just done the same, need to take a pre-unpacking photo

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    Lucky draw God Primus its been like a 10 year search of getting my hands on one and having the $$$ to do so also hopefully it gets delivered today!!
    Congratulations are in order then
    Lets hope it arrives safe and sound. And FWiW, i'd leave him in the box

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Congratulations on the new house, Mknell Now comes the fun part of unpacking all of those boxes. I just finished unpacking mine, so i don't envy you right now
    Thanks Sinner the unpacking is the worst but I do find some TF's that I forgot I bought lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Congrats, I have just done the same, need to take a pre-unpacking photo
    Lol Thanks mate, that room I had it in was so full of boxes now the other room is while i build shelves

Thanks Sinner the unpacking is the worst but I do find some TF's that I forgot I bought lol
    I thought packing was worse, it took me four weekends, three rolls of tape and two rolls of bubblewrap but I did find a few I had forgotten too. Will the new place allow everything to be on display?

Here is my room last week, I want to buy another 'billy' cabinet before the unpacking push

I was so over packing scorpy just got put in a shopping bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    I thought packing was worse, it took me four weekends, three rolls of tape and two rolls of bubblewrap but I did find a few I had forgotten too. Will the new place allow everything to be on display?

Here is my room last week, I want to buy another 'billy' cabinet before the unpacking push

I was so over packing scorpy just got put in a shopping bag.

I was lucky I had most of it still packed from when we moved last year because it was into a rental, now I can get everything it because it is permanent. I hope everything fits I think I will have to buy more shelves though

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    mknell where did you get that TF poster that looks amazing
    I can't speak for Mknell as to where his came from but I got mine from a music store back in the late 80's that happened to sell posters and other music/movie memorabilia. As far as I know it was a limited run as mine has number blah of blah on the back (sorry cant get to it to check exactly). The poster is a kind of wooden backing with the poster stuck on the front. Pretty Cool :

Technically getting my new house was an August Acquisitions but my TF room is looking better so far

Still so many boxes to unpack

Congrats Mate,

almost three years since we moved into our new house and i am still unpacking transformers boxes.........

think i will be still doing it in 3 more years
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    I can't speak for Mknell as to where his came from but I got mine from a music store back in the late 80's that happened to sell posters and other music/movie memorabilia. As far as I know it was a limited run as mine has number blah of blah on the back (sorry cant get to it to check exactly). The poster is a kind of wooden backing with the poster stuck on the front. Pretty Cool :
    That is cool, when possible would you (or MKnell) mind letting me know if it has any other writing on it ie: Made in Australia etc, It would be much appreciated.