Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Thread

I was going to wait but Ive only seen good things about these games all weekend. Went to buy today and everywhere that had it for under $50 was sold out.

EB will price match the big w pro if they have it in stock. Probably your best option seeing how many stores they have around.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

EB refused to pricematch Big W yesterday afternoon claiming it was sold out.. so i went to Big W and it was ... apparently at all stores, within an hour. So your mileage may vary. I went back to EB and pricematched to Target's $49 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was going to wait but Ive only seen good things about these games all weekend. Went to buy today and everywhere that had it for under $50 was sold out.
    EB on swanston st are really lax with their price match, all i did was take a photo of the catalogue with my phone, and the clerk price matched for me. Could always try it that way...

I think I'm addicted to Wonder Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    I think I'm addicted to Wonder Trading.
    I am too. Unfortunately I have awful luck with it, best I've gotten was a gible after a near hour long trade chain, trading over 50 times, getting numerous ledyba, skitty, bunelby, weedle etc finally got something decent. Of course a mate visits for tea, gets a bagon first time out, then a bulbasuar and after a triple trade an axew!

12 hours in and I think I've only spent about 4 tops on in game, just defeated the behemoth on route 7, so not even up to second badge, love the big gap between badges.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Braixen's "happy place" in poke amie is awkward...

So has anybody noticed in the PSS occasionally your Acquaintances and Passersby occasionally have a yellow or red glowing circle around them? I would not be wrong in assuming this means they are using an O-Power right?

Heh, Froakie get's a really unimpressed look in his face if you try and rub his belly. The proportions of him being a frog makes it look like you're rubbing elsewhere so the face is quite fitting...

I read that once you reach a certain part of the game, theres a safari zone, but its based of Friend Codes (FC) you have registered. So i figure this might be a good time to start adding each other on the 3ds friend register list. Here's mine, 1075-0747-8421 (Kazza)

Thanks for the tips. I ended up ordering online from Big W (same price as Kmart after shipping costs) particuarly given the "must be in stock in a store in the same shopping centre" type excuses that get added on when you try to price match most of the time!

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive and spend the time trying to decide on which starter Pokemon to choose (since I won't be getting two games and I don't have two DS!).

I'm looking forward to downloading Torchic since I missed the Ruby/Sapphire generation completely.