Thread: New DR WU DW-P38U Megatron Classics Colors Gun Accessory Revealed

Megatron Guest

Default New DR WU DW-P38U Megatron Classics Colors Gun Accessory Revealed

From Tformers.com, New DR WU DW-P38U Megatron Transformers Classics Colors Gun Accessory Revealed (19/02/2013):

Following the DR WU DW-P38C is the DW-P38U Gun Accessory this time in the Transformers Classics colors that pay homage to Megatron's alternate gun mode in the original colors. No details on a release date yet, but we expect this guy to sell for around $8 USD like the DW-P38C did. check out the image below for the full reveal.

Haha! - These look pretty darn cool I gotta say, I don't know if I've got a need for them but I wouldn't turn them down if I saw them at a fair or something.

I don't get it. Is this a KO version of the original Transformers Classics megatron in G1 colours? A scaled down gun for use with figures (eg starscream)?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I don't get it. Is this a KO version of the original Transformers Classics megatron in G1 colours? A scaled down gun for use with figures (eg starscream)?
    It's a gun to be held by other figures.

Not a must-have for me, but it's a nice novelty if you want to do some animation.