Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mastermind Creations : Shockwave!

Default Mastermind Creations : Shockwave!

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ockwave/20381/

I love the designs from Hearts of Steel but thought a bumblebee or starscream mold would come out first - im so SHOCKED! *cough*

It is named Cyclops and a prototype will hopefully be available in mid of 2011.

SHOCKED! i tell you...

I just read this too, sounds quite promising and should fit well as a Classicsverse Shockwave substitute.

While it does look good, it's a bit of a cop-out IMO. Shockwave is an easy one. All you need is his cyclops eye, a gun hand, and slap a bit of purple on him and he's easily recognisable as Shockwave e.g. Mighty Muggs.

Makes me sad that the titanium version was never released.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I love this Shockwave design. If this makes it to toy form, I'll be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    While it does look good, it's a bit of a cop-out IMO. Shockwave is an easy one. All you need is his cyclops eye, a gun hand, and slap a bit of purple on him and he's easily recognisable as Shockwave e.g. Mighty Muggs.
    5FDP, you know that's the actual design from the Hearts Of Steel comics, right? If it's a cop out, it was a cop out by Guido Guidi four years ago. The toy producers still need to make a robot toy that transforms into an ironclad ship which I don't think is a cop out - although it would have been if Shockwave was only a purple, one-eyed version of their train mould.

I think this will be impressive - HasTakTom should have made their own Hearts Of Steel toys and not left it open for unofficial producers.

Steampunk Transformers. Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    5FDP, you know that's the actual design from the Hearts Of Steel comics, right? If it's a cop out, it was a cop out by Guido Guidi four years ago. The toy producers still need to make a robot toy that transforms into an ironclad ship which I don't think is a cop out - although it would have been if Shockwave was only a purple, one-eyed version of their train mould.

I think this will be impressive - HasTakTom should have made their own Hearts Of Steel toys and not left it open for unofficial producers.
    Yeah, I know. I guess I'm just venting at the fact that Hasbro had an awesome design worked out for titanium Shockwave which would have been the most cartoon accurate version since G1 but they decided to can it. I gave up all hope years ago that we would ever see a reissue.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I like it.

Ironclad Shockwave. Love it

The makers of the toy are unknown at the moment and I didn't feel like making a new topic but am super happy more Hearts of Steel toys are being made. Shame on Hasbro and TakaraTomy for being slack though.