Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'm pretty positive the BM is one you might want, he is a cool figure, and really cool coulour scheme. The BW figure is not either of those, so you are safe
    Ah excellent, I'm glad to hear dude as I didn't want to stuff you up is all.

Hey guys, just wondering what one might expect to fork out for a loose Elephorca and Drancron?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering what one might expect to fork out for a loose Elephorca and Drancron?
    I'd pay $30 for each. $35 tops.

It's Elphaorpha btw. I know IDW called him Elphaorca... but that's a stuff up on their part. (-_-)

Btw, how much would people be willing to pay for:
    + Loose TF1 Leader Optimus Prime
    + Loose ROTF Leader Optimus Prime
    ?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    A lot, in that they come up extremely rarely and in Eletelephoney's case it's the only version of the mould that doesn't have GPS. I suspect I know which auction you're looking at - first I'd see if you can get a more reasonable shipping quote.

I'd say the lot of Elephop, Drancron and Injector is worth $100 loose, plus shipping.

My Drancron is here - sadly it looks like Imageshack has eaten the photo of him in beast mode:

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd pay $30 for each. $35 tops.

It's Elphaorpha btw. I know IDW called him Elphaorca... but that's a stuff up on their part. (-_-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    A lot, in that they come up extremely rarely and in Eletelephoney's case it's the only version of the mould that doesn't have GPS. I suspect I know which auction you're looking at - first I'd see if you can get a more reasonable shipping quote.

I'd say the lot of Elephop, Drancron and Injector is worth $100 loose, plus shipping.

My Drancron is here - sadly it looks like Imageshack has eaten the photo of him in beast mode:
    Thanks Goki, Sky Shadow for both of your inputs.

Ideally, $30 - $35 is what I'd like to pay but as you point out SS, they are indeed rare to come by nowadays and as for the auction?, you're also spot on there too.
    My line of thinking was to get the harder to acquire BW II/Neo figures out of the way 1st, be that for availability or cost reasons, so that I could concentrate on the easier stuff later as a significant portion of both lines are purely retool/repaints anyway.

Elephorca/Elephorpha, either way he's a cool looking bugger and like TM Megatron enjoys the benefit of proper Japanese materials testing but I am very glad to say that both my BW Grimlock and Torca are in great condition considering this - I wish I could say the same for my Pink-Toed friend...
    (Crap, gotta get that out to Kup! )

Talking

What would everyone pay for a complete countdown micro master and omega spreem gun/track?

How much is a MIB Takara Tentakill with foam insert and intact sticker sheet complete and with all paperwork worth?
    I've been offered one for $112 incl post

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    How much is a MIB Takara Tentakill with foam insert and intact sticker sheet complete and with all paperwork worth?
    I've been offered one for $112 incl post
    I sold an Overbite in much similar condition as you described for $95.

Of the individual boxed Seacons, Tentakil and Skalor are usually worth less than the others, but the price you were quote is not unreasonable.

Guys

How much would you expect to pay for a Takara Galaxy Force Giftset Ex-02 Sonic Convoy - loose or MISB?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Guys

How much would you expect to pay for a Takara Galaxy Force Giftset Ex-02 Sonic Convoy - loose or MISB?
    Boxed, I'd say around $300. Loose maybe $250? It's the only way to get three very pretty toys, but obviously you could get the same basic moulds (except for Cobybot's head) for much less if you're not desperate for those particular decos.