Released here - No. TakaraTOMY Mall exclusive
Approximate Retail Price - ¥9180 ($115)
Approximate Size - 26cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-modes - Battle Car, Jet, Beast, Tank, Submarine, Robot
Main Features/Gimmicks - Sixchanger, Headmaster
Main Colours - Red, white, black, blue
Main Accessories - Jack (Headmaster), 2 guns

Note: This toy is a retool and repaint of Titans Return Sixshot. See that thread for comments about the original mould, this thread will cover changes made.

Front of the box (clean)

Front of the box (w/ translation)

Back of the box (clean)

Back of the box (w/ translation)

Jet mode w/ Jack

Battle Car mode

Beast mode. Note that in the pack-in comic, the Japanese word used for "beast" is 怪獣 (Kaiju). This does mean 'beast' but in the sense of a monster rather than just an animal.

Submarine^Gun mode

Tank mode

Robot mode

Thoughts
This toy carries all of the qualities of TR Sixshot, which I think is a really nice toy in its own right. At $115 RRP it's a tad expensive for a Leader Class toy. I got a slight preorder discount so I only paid $100 for mine. Considering that G1 Greatshot originally retailed for what would be roughly $105 in today's money, the asking price for this toy isn't too bad at all. And I'm sure it's much cheaper than whatever the ridiculously scalperrific aftermarket price for a G1 Greatshot would be. TakaraTOMY have also put more paint ops on this toy compared to TR Sixshot, although probably on par with LG Sixshot.

An excellent toy that I would highly recommend if this character or toy happens to interest you. Otherwise feel free to just stick with Sixshot as Greatshot doesn't really add anything that Sixshot doesn't already give you.