Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic reviews: IDW More Than Meets The Eye ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Oh go away, Pharma... so sick of seeing these non-toy characters crop up like this. Come back when Hasbro gives you an action figure!
    Ooh a Pharma toy would be neat, but I want the DJD first!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Seibertron has a preview for the next issue up.

If they kill Swerve I'm starting a rebellion!

I like and hate this 3 page, 7 page, release drip feed we get for MtMtE, but thank whatever deity/ies you like for that three page preview. It's brilliant. Brainstorm has just skyrocketed in my favourite Lost Light passengers and he is not even sighted on these pages.

No guns, no swords, no briefcases indeed.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Oh go away, Pharma... so sick of seeing these non-toy characters crop up like this. Come back when Hasbro gives you an action figure!
    Close enough?
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=15894

The final panel of page 3 is awesome. I love Swerve and this scene is fantastic!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

I hate this comic.

You finish reading it, and then realise you have at least a month until you can get more, worst addiction ever.

Fan-freaking-tactic issue full of awesomesauce. So many more questions now, so,e clever twists and surprises that I do not recall any person even mentioning as a zany potential twist.

Lots of damage, lots of intrigue and lots of huge reveals.

Read it people so I can be less vague and we can discuss with full spoilers.

The wait is annoying. I was sitting around refreshing the Comixology app last night waiting for it to show up.

I was a bit "unfulfilled" because it's part 2 of 4, so lots happens but it's still just the middle. I want to read part three right now.

Instead I had to check part 1 again, because I didn't notice some of the Lockdown's crew when I read #17.

There are several big cliffhanger moments in this issue, so the actual cliffhanger seemed less dramatic than the ones the came before.

I look forward to what #18 promises: Answers!

MTMTE should be out every fortnight....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I wonder if Sean Chen realised he drew the 3rd party Buffer on this issue's variant cover

Very nice reveal btw. Very nice.

I love the new twist on Magnus, it is something completely different to what we have seen before, I want to know the details now, in relation to the new body.

Its after these kinds of things that I always go back to the Necrobot list, could this be the death of Magnus we saw all those months ago? I also now fear for Ratchet, and am intrigued with how Pharma returned, does it have anything to do with the ancient space bridge?

And Crystal City and Drift? And Skids? And Dai Atlas? Could this be why we've had a little more focus on him in other comics, to remind us that he is still around?

At least the Legislators make sense, we get to finally see a character who has been referenced many times and another layer is added to the mystery of Luna 1.