Thread: $35 Leaders @ Target

Default $35 Animated Leaders @ Target

Hey guys, as I shared in the sightings threads, I've just seen Leader Class Bulkhead and Megatron at the Target where I work for $35 (The price of the TFs - not my wage! )

Whether this is part of an upcoming catalogue, or will sit on shelves like the Universe Ultras have done, only time will tell.

Nice! does this apply to all Targets? or just in your area? I wouldnt mind buying 1 more leader size Bulkhead as a present to my godson for Xmas
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Unfortunately it's not my department, and I'm not high enough in the chain to really know for certain, but it's a lot like when we got the Universe Ultras in for $25, so I'd guess it's going to be nation-wide.

My local Toys R Us has leaders Megatron and Bulkhead, each with a bonus activator (starscream and bumblebee, respectively) for $40.
    Last edited by snaketales; 30th October 2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: fixed typo