Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ToysRUS (USA) now shipping internationally

Weird. Maybe they sold out of online stock?

I see there are two listings for it now too. Try the other one perhaps
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Im about to give up. Wanted the Prime set with the kids in it. Said yes to international shipping but says it cant ship to my destination when I do the order. Kup and Rumble also wont work for me. And now out of stock I think. Really Im thinking of sticking with ebay at this point. Same with the Power Ranger stuff for my son. One it will send but none of the others.

Megatron Guest

Well, I've ordered different stuff from you guys, mostly stuff I still don't have yet. I placed my order using Visa and it all went through ok to the final Order Notification page. There were only 2 items that wouldn't go through due to international shipping. Here's what I ordered:

Transformers Dark of the Moon Robo Power Bash Bots - Bumblebee vs. Megatron
    Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Megatron Blastwave Weapons Base
    Transformers Prime Powerizers Action Figure - Starscream
    Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Playset Pack
    Transformers Dark of the Moon Robo Power Robo Fighters Action Figure - Megatron
    Transformers Dark of the Moon Robo Power Bash Bots - Starscream vs. Optimus Prime
    Transformers Cyberverse Action Figure with DVD - Starscream
    Transformers Generations Voyager Class Action Figure - Megatron
    Transformers Cyberverse Action Figure with DVD - Megatron

Postage was around $40. Let's see how they go. I won't know for sure that they can send me what I ordered until they confirm via email that it has been shipped.

Megatron-SG1: Thatv postage actually looks pretty good for 40, considering what you got. I might get springer.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Megatron-SG1: Thatv postage actually looks pretty good for 40, considering what you got. I might get springer.
    Yep. And it definitely beats eBay, or if I were to get each item individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    It's a pretty good deal right now, especially since there seems to be a limited time 20% off discount for these online orders exceeding $125 before postage. See here: http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...-Offer-Online-
    The link does not mention an end date for this discount.

I ordered the 5 Combaticons and one of the small KreO sets. It seems that they will all ship, though the system also seemed to hang after taking me to the PayPal page. The PayPal payment went through, but wasn't sure if the order had been processed. Got the order confirmation about 24 hours later. No shipping notice yet, but we'll get there...
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime is now available for $120 + shipping, if it ships to Australia.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Saw that last night.
    Shipping shouldn't make it more than AU$150... and would be less if you buy something with it (and get the 20% off if you get above US$125 on FULL PRICE items - not MP Thundercracker ).

Pity you can't get the website to match the in-store pricing, which is being forced to match the US$100 price of the earlier shipment, thanks to the master cartons actually stamped with the $100 price tag.

As for me, I have had no progress on my order, so sent another email to ask if the order can be sent or just cancelled (so that I can source the items elsewhere), because I fear that the longer it takes for them to decide to concede that they wont be restocking the item I ordered, the other items are slowly selling out (if they didn't set aside my items to begin with).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As for me, I have had no progress on my order, so sent another email to ask if the order can be sent or just cancelled (so that I can source the items elsewhere), because I fear that the longer it takes for them to decide to concede that they wont be restocking the item I ordered, the other items are slowly selling out (if they didn't set aside my items to begin with).
    Hope the were smart smart enough to put them aside Griffin..I remember when TRU didnt have lay-by and only had Geoffrey Dollars because they were sure they would always have an item in stock ha!

As for me I ordered MP TC a few end of line DOTM figures and some other bits and pieces for the kids. Never got an email about any of it being OOS, only got an order confirmation email on the 2nd and my CC payment is still pending from the same date. I hoping it just takes a while for international CC payments to clear...time will tell