Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Fans Toys FT-06 Sever (Snarl)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by WolfenBaz View Post
    Dalianjj has updated on FB/TFW that due to the amount of preorders (therefore have to produce more) it has been pushed back to June.

He also mentioned they're changing the face sculpt (improved but not quite there imo) and adding a piece that covers the cargo bay on the bottom of the dino mode to be released with next dibot.

He also mentioned not-sludge design is almost done.
    June? Guess spotter will be pushed back to december than? >_<

From TFW2005

Quote Originally Posted by dalianjj
    well, we are really busy right now because 04t,04x,06,09 will be released arround the same time. And we have 2-3 figure to be revealed in next month. I will be here when we have something new to show.
    Looking forward to seeing that Sludge.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Looking forward to seeing that Sludge.
    Ditto - He'll be the lone MP Dinobot (Other than the Grimlock I already own) that I intend to get, very much looking forward to seeing how they've handled him given the sheer amount of time it's taken to develop his design.

He looks perfect to me.

Having just received Soar from TFI, my one quibble with them is I hope they get the chrome gold colour consistent for Sever. Its changed significantly between Soar and Scoria. MP Grimlock again is different but I can live with that b/c they're looking to redo him but its very jarring to see the gold colour differences.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Having just received Soar from TFI, my one quibble with them is I hope they get the chrome gold colour consistent for Sever. Its changed significantly between Soar and Scoria. MP Grimlock again is different but I can live with that b/c they're looking to redo him but its very jarring to see the gold colour differences.
    Same here, I went with red soar to have the clear, for toy nostalgia (only g1 dinobot i had), and i had also seen the gold diff from blue soar reviews. However the clear beak thing doesnt look as good as i'd hoped in dino mode, so i replaced it with thegold one anyway. It's not that bad for me because he's on the stand and my dinobot/dibots are on top of my bookshelf, but from what i've hear the gold on sever more matches swoop than scoria's.

Just come out already geez, was hoping to get apolyon and sever at the same time so i didnt have to reshuffle things twice.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i like how they all have a different shade of gold , i actually hope they all have different shades of it and that none of them have the exact same gold

For better or worse, yeah, they will all have a different color of gold chrome. It bugged me at first and then I accepted it.

Which brings us to where we are today...

I like it. They're a team. Not clones.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

DaimChoc Reports has posted images of the optional parts for FansToys FT-06 Sever which will come with FT-07 Stomp.