Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Omnigonix V-01 Spinout (Sunstreaker)

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I'm still into it though I'm not preordering without seeing final production samples.
    Probably a good idea, word is Keith of KFC/X-Transbots has gotten involved with this one. There's no way I'm getting involved with something he's touched again.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Probably a good idea, word is Keith of KFC/X-Transbots has gotten involved with this one. There's no way I'm getting involved with something he's touched again.
    What's that goy yo do with anything, really? I don't understand the Keith hate..?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

So I finally picked this guy up last week, and he's not too bad. I've read a lot of mixed reviews of him and it seems that the QC can be hit and miss. Mine is mostly pretty tight everywhere that counts and the paint apps are fine.

Toy Dojo and The Chosen Prime have reduced the price on theirs to US$69.99. They have also said that they have inspected them to make sure that only the good ones go out to their customers.

He seems quite at home on the masterpiece shelf with his Autobot comrades.

Man nice display

You know? 😀
    Sometimes all you need is a little energon and alotta luck...

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    So I finally picked this guy up last week, and he's not too bad. I've read a lot of mixed reviews of him and it seems that the QC can be hit and miss. Mine is mostly pretty tight everywhere that counts and the paint apps are fine.

Toy Dojo and The Chosen Prime have reduced the price on theirs to US$69.99. They have also said that they have inspected them to make sure that only the good ones go out to their customers.

He seems quite at home on the masterpiece shelf with his Autobot comrades.

May I ask how much the shipping was roughly, since I don't purchase from the USA. Want to know if it's better than purchasing from RK or Chimungmung, since it's only 30-40 for a decent sized item.

He's a great looking fig. Minus the mainstream QC issues, he's not such a bad fig. Looks great next to MP SS.
    One day when I qualify to post attachments I'll put up some pics of a couple mods I done on this guy.

I have him as well. I honestly don't have a problem with him. Not the best quality for sure but nothing is broken. Will do until an official one comes out.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$70 at TFIDownunder atm

Nice pics AJ! I think he looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by haydenite View Post
    He's a great looking fig. Minus the mainstream QC issues, he's not such a bad fig. Looks great next to MP SS.
    One day when I qualify to post attachments I'll put up some pics of a couple mods I done on this guy.
    Apart from the admin, no one qualifies to post attachments, you'll have to upload your pics to something like photobucket, imgur, or flickr.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Apart from the admin, no one qualifies to post attachments, you'll have to upload your pics to something like photobucket, imgur, or flickr.
    Really, I didn't know that, I thought there may be some type of requirement that needed to met, since the setup looks almost the same as TFW2005. I just assumed that was the case.

Thanks for that, funny thing is I just send a message to the admin in regard to this just minutes before I navigated to this page