Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Tracks would be great! As a kid i always wanted him but when i got back into collecting, had forgotten names and things. I saw some Binaltech in a hobby shop soon after i started collecting again. I was blown away - thinking TF's had forsaken diecast and real world vehicles.

They had the blue and yellow Tracks; not knowing anything, i just thought the yellow one looked cooler so i bought that one. It wasn't until later that i realised it was the same character as the toy i wanted as a kid, and i'd bought the "wrong" colour. Still, was extremely happy with that toy and it does look great - but I sure would love a proper blue Corvette

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Tracks would be great, I would probably pass on Roadrage having no connection to the character, ironhide was on my wish list and I speculated him as the mould can be used to make Ratchet as well.
    I would really enjoy some more Deception MP's though. I only have 3 seekers and Soundwave. They need more variety.
    I have no connection either, I just plan on having a Dai Stack somewhere downstairs with diaclone colour cars on it that i can just play around with (ie. toger track, road rage, exhaust, blue bluestreak would be cool), sucks dai stack only holds 3.

As for the more decepticons comment, thats my same feeling why I'm slowing down and picked up more seekers, pre-ordered apolyon, not-reflector, and am sourcing a quakewave. Balance issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Any new MP G1 I'm all over without question

Ironhide and tracks? Awesome. Love being a 38 year old man/child during these present times
    The numbers only marginally lower but I couldn't agree more!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Tracks and Ironhide (and hopefully Ratchet) would be most welcome.

I'm not expecting anything until these are no longer rumour but Sunstreaker and Ironhide/Ratchet would be most welcome.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Man Id be happy with any of the G1 moulds of masterpiece! Love their figures!!! esp scale wise & note to detail!

Tracks and Ironhide would be cool but weren't rumours previously suggesting that Takara would be swinging back to MP deceptions? What happened to the MP25 Megatron rumour?

I know Tracks would get a guernsey ahead of Jazz due to the re-useablity of the mould but c'mon…gimme JAZZ!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chevron Action Flash View Post
    Tracks and Ironhide would be cool but weren't rumours previously suggesting that Takara would be swinging back to MP deceptions? What happened to the MP25 Megatron rumour?

I know Tracks would get a guernsey ahead of Jazz due to the re-useablity of the mould but c'mon…gimme JAZZ!
    Someone badly wanted the Megatron rumour to be true I say thats what happened.

Yeah they could do a black Jazz version though, I think I remembered seeing it on the Transformers legends game app. However, I am only after the main Jazz. Thought Ironhide and ratchet would come hand in hand.

MP25 Hot Rod do over would be my preference. Give us a not terrible (dedicated) Hot Rod for goodness sake.

After that Jazz or Sunstreaker or any sports car really. Wouldn't mind Cliffjumper from the BB mold either.

Seriously though how have they not done Galvatron yet? No licensing issues, relatively simple design, iconic character - seems like a gimme.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Please take my money!!!!! I will get these as well.....

But i do wish for more Decepticons.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!