Page 729 of 870 FirstFirst ... 709719724725726727728729730731732733734739749 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Toymate Top Ryde has the new wave of TLK Premiere Edition Deluxes (Drift, Crosshairs, Bumblebee, Strafe)
    huh, I was there yesterday afternoon and didn't notice them. I might have to go back, or were they the deluxes prices at $40 that I laughed at and kept walking?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Went to check Kmart Broadway for any Wave 2 yesterday, they didn't have anything new but they do have Studio Ratchet and Stinger for $29 each if that interests anyone.

On the other hand, Target Broadway has Wave 2 Prime Masters and Voyagers! 1 each of Alpha Trion/Landmine and Alchemist/Submarauder, two Elita-1's and a Hun-Gurrr left as of yesterday afternoon. Quite the pleasant find!

Target Carlo has Wave 2 POTP Prime Masters, Legends and Voyagers.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    huh, I was there yesterday afternoon and didn't notice them. I might have to go back, or were they the deluxes prices at $40 that I laughed at and kept walking?
    I checked today and I could only see Drift and Crosshairs.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    Toymate Chatswood has more Slugslingers, Hot Rod, Kup at $20 (Titans Returns) and Skyshadow and Soundwave Leaders at $40 each.
    Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    I check them today - they have some hardheads titan returns deluxes but they are on the very to of the shelves (i.e. the storage) for $20 and still a few slugslingers, hot rods, kupps as well.
    I'm still on the lookout for Slugslinger. If I had more money, I'd take a trip down.
    Has anyone seen one around Newie recently?

Kmart Castle Towers has relocated to level 1 underneath Myer. Went there today and they had all the SS deluxes minus Bumblebee (for some reason), plus all the voyagers and some PoTP stuff.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Cashie View Post
    I'm still on the lookout for Slugslinger. If I had more money, I'd take a trip down.
    Has anyone seen one around Newie recently?
    Toymate Glendale had plenty last Thursday. I'll double check tonight when I head to work.

Last edited by Polursine; 7th June 2018 at 04:56 PM.

Anyone seen any Blasters at Toymate $40? Also heaps of Prime Masters at $5 at Toymate.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Kmart Castle Towers has relocated to level 1 underneath Myer. Went there today and they had all the SS deluxes minus Bumblebee (for some reason), plus all the voyagers and some PoTP stuff.
    I haven't seen any SS Bumblebee at TRU Bankstown and Castlehill. Maybe they have been recalled?

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I haven't seen any SS Bumblebee at TRU Bankstown and Castlehill. Maybe they have been recalled?
    I think there was some theorising that it's because the Bumblebee movie got pushed back, so a VW Bee figure was pulled from Wave 1 cases and hastily replaced with this one instead - so hastily they couldn't reach the right number. Of course there's nothing to back it up, but it's a possibility since lots of people have noticed a lack of Bumblebees; I've only ever seen two in all my hunting so far.