Page 874 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 854864869870871872873874875876877878879884894 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

How do I get the Transformers Collectors Club Exclusives Marvel MP Ratbat without being a member? Is this something BBTS might be carrying?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    How do I get the Transformers Collectors Club Exclusives Marvel MP Ratbat without being a member? Is this something BBTS might be carrying?
    I would assume so, looking back at all of the other subscription figures that they've been carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sunstorm has always been the Yellow Rainmaker to me. Technically they're two separate characters, but I don't care, in the Gokiverse they are one and the same!

I just wish that the blue Rainmaker had been given a name ending with "storm" to maintain consistency -- at least with Acid Storm (who is officially a Rainmaker), if not Sunstorm. I would've loved to have seen "Blizzard Storm." I suspect that being a blue Seeker, he'd look too similar to Thundercracker for HasTak's liking to justify making this toy.
    Eh, I just looked at the wiki which had said that the other two rainmakers were named via "Ask Vector Prime" sometime last year, so that's enough reason for me to keep Takara MP Sunstorm as Sunstorm, and the Hasbro one in my imagined Rainmaker trio.

Incidentally, I didnt realise how many bloody MP seeker releases there have now been! - and I dont have them all since I dont have the Hasbro MP3 molds.

So counting the G1 coloured MP3 Hasbro Screamer and the Jap release of that toy as one, and doing the same for Eastern and Western Acid Storm releases, that makes it FIFTEEN recoloured/retooled MP Seekers
    And I own 11 of them - Imma have set up a flying armada!
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I would assume so, looking back at all of the other subscription figures that they've been carrying.
    Cool, thanks Sinner.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Dilemma time.... Of the first world problem kind

I got the Uw combiners (except Devy) but have kept them sealed due to Hasbro sorting the 5th Limbs out to childhood standards.... And Optimus was already done by Hasbro too

But now I have Grand Galvatron.... To open or not to open? And if I open Galvy, should I open the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Dilemma time.... Of the first world problem kind

I got the Uw combiners (except Devy) but have kept them sealed due to Hasbro sorting the 5th Limbs out to childhood standards.... And Optimus was already done by Hasbro too

But now I have Grand Galvatron.... To open or not to open? And if I open Galvy, should I open the rest?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    ^

Thrust? Not done yet....

And sold out.... So eBay?

Are eBay sellers allowed to change their postage costs mid auction?'

Just I put a bid on a Titanium Jetfire and got the notice today I had won it. However the postage is nearly $30US and I don't remember it being that much when I put on my bid a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Are eBay sellers allowed to change their postage costs mid auction?'

Just I put a bid on a Titanium Jetfire and got the notice today I had won it. However the postage is nearly $30US and I don't remember it being that much when I put on my bid a week ago.
    I'm assuming since you mentioned USD it is in fact an overseas auction.

When a listing is active, you can check revision on the page, not sure if thats the case after its finished.

One thing is misleading is in the search results, some/all/(not sure exactly) auctions display domestic postage below the current price, and it's not until you inspect the auction page itself proper that the international price to you shows up.
    Dunno if that matters at all to you here, but it catches people out.

Otherwise ask ebay to check perhaps
    www.mariokart64.com
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"