Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Movie toy images & names from Toyfair

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    That Dino's in that display of AOE Generations figures look good, Scorn and Slash in particular. I like the "generations collectors series" stamp too, a nice touch. Looking forward to these.
    The size on them looks pretty good too.

Those bios don't seem very spoilery. They seem kinda sanitised actually.

I like 'em, hope we get G1 repaints as well, though the colours on them already are nice.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I like 'em, hope we get G1 repaints as well, though the colours on them already are nice.
    That's a given , which is why i'll probably hold off buying the Dinos for the time being
    Evasion Mode Optimus & some G1 Dinobots. Yeeesss

I've been imagining an exclusive box set (the four deluxes and the voyager) in silver, gold and red appearing as a "# of 30" for SDCC or at TRU or something like that.

Has made me also think twice about buying these - as I doubt they'll be as colourful in the movie. (maybe they'll be these colours but if so it will be a lot more muted)

I've been imagining an exclusive box set (the four deluxes and the voyager) in silver, gold and red appearing as a "# of 30" for SDCC or at TRU or something like that.
    I can see that working, in some form or.another

Has made me also think twice about buying these - as I doubt they'll be as colourful in the movie. (maybe they'll be these colours but if so it will be a lot more muted)
    I wouldn't be surprised if they released them under the Generations Classic Line, as we've seen stuff like that before (RTS Outback/Fallback for example). This situation is reminding of Fruiticus. Hopefully we get a handful of different repaints to choose from.

They look to be some sort of silver or dull grey, so hopefully Takara will make tha t happen. Takara's paint apps on Movie Dinobots.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

After looking again at the construct-bot AoE images one figure took my eye and has left me thinking.

On the two pack Bumblebee with Nosedive, I noticed a familiar disk shape within the wings of Nosedive. They are very reminiscent of Beast Hunters Skystalker.

I know there is the small matter of Skystalkers arms in alt mode but, does anyone else think there may be a chance of a re-mold into Nosedive?

Also a wild conspiracy theory, Nosedive in name is closer to Swoop than Strafe???

Does this mean we will get a G1 esque one headed pterosaur ???

In-packaging official images of the Dino-sparkers have been released... just two of the three shown at NY Toyfair though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    In-packaging official images of the Dino-sparkers have been released... just two of the three shown at NY Toyfair though.
    How many countries will these get banned in?