View Poll Results: Are you happy with the current price of $44.99? How much are you willing to pay?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • $44.99

3 15.00%
  • $39.99

7 35.00%
  • $34.99

5 25.00%
  • $29.99

5 25.00%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: FP Crossfire Side Story - Causality

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    I was about to chuck a hissy fit, but there was only 1 left and now its gone.

BBTS worked out okay for me in the end since I bought other stuff.

It surprised me since in the past FP stuff didn't go out of stock that quickly- these insecticons seem hotter than past FP merch...
    Perhaps its because the word is out now, and FP are better known. If they do sell more hopefully FP will produce future toys in greater quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Arghh... damn myself for not jumping on pre-orders and wanting to order all 3 from RK. Now I go there and Thundershred's all gone. I emailed RK and doesnt seem like there will be a restock- so probably have to bite the rip-off bullet and get one from BBTS...

Anyone know any other option?
    Same dilemma here. Now it's Stormbomb that is not in stock, Thundershred's price just increased as well and in stock. Anyway hi everyone.

I'm buying it from an overseas toyshop which was recommended to me by my local forum - Transmy. Only thing is that I have to pay for shipping. It's RM140 each - works out to be $46 a pop.

Just put G1 Bombshells gun on the FP version and damn it looks awesome!!! Makes me wonder had FP chromed the other parts like the G1 version it would make an already insane set of figures even more awesome!!!!

if only electroplating was cheaper, i'd get it done

Can't wait till I get the FP kickback version and I MUST find a way to rotate those wings up!!! Its just not right imo if its pointed down. must also remove those crappy symbols!! or sticker over it

Cool managed to get those ugly symbols off and add some faction symbols on it and makes it look a million bucks i say!! Very happy Makes it look so authentic! Im very happy!
    Last edited by primatives; 12th October 2011 at 05:41 PM.