Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal investment

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I'd put some in Stark Industries. I heard they got some lucrative projects in the works. And for a proven performer I'd probably put the rest in Wayne Enterprises.

Being a person involved in the horticulture and farming industry i suspect that any man who wants to make a lot of money really quick in the short term would invest in anything regarding -

WATER

Yes water- if one has it to trade it is a very valuable commodity to anyone who doesnt have any. And as soon as something bad is announced by the government it just goes up in $$$.

Just something to think about.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I'd put some in Stark Industries. I heard they got some lucrative projects in the works. And for a proven performer I'd probably put the rest in Wayne Enterprises.
    I dunno..

I heard there was a fall in confidence in Stark Industries due to rumours of one of the CEO's being an Alcaholic, Likewise i've heard some very shady things about this Bruce Wayne character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma 13 View Post
    Being a person involved in the horticulture and farming industry i suspect that any man who wants to make a lot of money really quick in the short term would invest in anything regarding -

WATER

Yes water- if one has it to trade it is a very valuable commodity to anyone who doesnt have any. And as soon as something bad is announced by the government it just goes up in $$$.

Just something to think about.
    Not a bad idea, just dont invest in water corporations, and if you do invest in water transporting, invest in companies that service the lower Murray Darling system, not North Queensland!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)